Dying Light - Item Duplication Exploit using Player's Stash
Tutorial Name: Dying Light - Item Duplication Exploit using Player's Stash
Category: PlayStation 4 Tutorials
Submitted By: RepBandit
Related Forum: PlayStation Forum
- This glitch / exploit lets you duplicate any item in the game by using the player's stash (it does not work with weapons, only items e.g. throwing weapons, weapon upgrades, valuable items, crafting materials, disaster relief packages, quest items). This is extremely useful for making a lot of money and it also allows you to reach survivor rank 25 instantly by duplicating packages from aidrops. It works like this:
Step 1: Buy as many lockpicks as possible. Every merchant has them. 1000 lockpicks would be ideal, but it works with any amount (the more you have, the faster you can duplicate other items). You can pick another item of your choosing instead, but lockpicks are the cheapest. Whatever item you choose, just make sure you have a lot of it.
Step 2: Put your lockpicks in the player's stash (that's the bag next to your bed).
Step 3: Highlight the lockpicks in the stash and press X+O (PS4) / A+B (Xbox One). This will throw you out of the stash and a grey window will show up for a short moment. Don't press anything until the grey window disappears!
Step 4: Open the stash again and press Triangle (PS4) / Y (Xbox One) on the item you want to duplicate. You can scroll down your inventory if needed. The item you select in this step will be duplicated 999 times if you started with 999 lockpicks
For quick money: duplicate pouches, bolter tissue, weapon upgrades and other valuable items.
For quick Survivor XP: duplicate the Disaster Relief Packages you get from airdrops and quarantine zones. Turn them in at the quatermaster.
If you have 999 of them you will be survivor rank 25 instantly.
Also use this trick for medkits and metal parts. Now you can always repair your weapons for free and heal yourself as often as you want.
It's also a good idea to duplicate weapon upgrades and crafting parts for your favorite mods. Some quest items can be duplicated too!
- 01. COD: Modern Warfare Remastered - Best of the Best(1,737)
- 02. COD: Modern Warfare Remastered - Flyswatter(1,338)
- 03. COD: Modern Warfare Remastered - The Man in the High Tower(1,113)
- 04. COD: Modern Warfare Remastered - Desert Storm(987)
- 05. COD: Modern Warfare Remastered - All 30 Intel [Eyes & Ears](788)
- 06. COD: Modern Warfare Remastered - Time Paradox(350)
- 07. COD: Modern Warfare Remastered - Ghillies In The Mist(337)
- 08. COD: Modern Warfare Remastered - Man versus Machine(326)
- 09. COD: Modern Warfare Remastered - Your Show Sucks(319)
- 10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Campaign Remastered(320)
- 11. Dark Nights With Poe And Munro - Plat Walkthrough(419)
- 12. Endless Fables: Dark Moor - Plat & Achievement Walkthrough(1,501)
- 13. The Dreamlands: Aisling's Quest ~ 100% Trophy Walkthrough(1,130)
- 14. Yesterday Origins - 100% Walkthrough: Part 2 (Plat Trophy)(1,117)
- 15. Yesterday Origins - 100% Walkthrough: Part 1 (Plat Trophy)(1,201)