How to add custom music to GTA V (PC)
Tutorial Name: How to add custom music to GTA V (PC)
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Crosby
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
This is super easy and, in my opinion, a necessity as the default radio songs get old fast.
1. Get your music and put it all in a folder on your desktop
2. Go to \Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V and drag your music into the folder named "User Music". If you don't have that folder, create one and name it "User Music".
3. Open GTA V and go to "Settings" > "Audio". Click "Radio Station" and change it to "Self Radio". If you don't see "Self Radio", click "Perform Full Scan for Music" (fourth option down). After it is done scanning you should find "Self Radio" while scrolling through the radio stations. It will play all the music that you added.
- 01. Apex Legends Revenant Guide(227)
- 02. Monster Hunter World Muscle Monkey Madness Event Guide(210)
- 03. Destiny 2 Crimson Days Event Guide(183)
- 04. How to Get a Horse in Mordhau(241)
- 05. Mordhau Throwing Weapons Guide(230)
- 06. How to Build Ballista in Mordhau(232)
- 07. Mordhau Horde Mode Guide(154)
- 08. Mordhau Combat Guide(355)
- 09. How to Feint in Mordhau(206)
- 10. Pokemon Go Sinnoh Celebration Event Guide(214)
- 11. Fortnite Chapter 2 Cameo vs Chic Challenges Guide(262)
- 12. How to Make Money in Escape From Tarkov(262)
- 13. Pokemon Go February 2020 Field Research Guide(175)
- 14. Fortnite Chapter 2 Love and War Challenges Guide(237)
- 15. Pokemon Go Tornadus Raid Counters Guide(235)