PC SupportPC Stutters need help
Posted:

PC SupportPC Stutters need helpPosted:

Reputation Power: 12
Reputation Power: 12
I'm having a some computer issues regarding some games.

So when I boot them they begin to micro stutter ill be sat at around 90-120fps the rate of the stutter goes like this 13.% - 0.0% - 2.3% just random but never high percentages.

The two games in Question are Battlefield 2042 and SCP:5K Alpha Build.

Battlefield is the worse of the two game is unplayable although will sit steady for around 5-30 seconds

SCP:5K Alpha Build I use to play this before my upgrade on a way worse gpu (AMD RX 580 2048SP) No stutters FSR Balanced.

I have bought a new PSU as my new gpu recommends 550w and I am currently using my 500w still until I get my new Power supply. I bought this to test if its my power supply but now unsure as I ran a game earlier with the same wattage used in the games listed above.

Uninstalled RX 580 2048sp drivers definitely helped but not 100% fixed but the drop of stuttering was significant. I have installed the latest drivers for the RX 7600. Just wondering if there are any other drivers I need to uninstall or install.

Also note playing in HYPR-RX & HYRP-RX Eco slightly improve performance.

Current specs

Asus TUF Gaming a520m PLUS II

Ryzen 7 5700g

RX 7600

32GB DDR4 3200

m.2 970 Samsung Evo (boot)

512gb SSD

Thermaltake Hamburg bronze unsure how old this is as I got it with a prebuilt which was most likely second hand.

Sorry bad grammar.