1. Do you want to play on PC?
I have four htc basestations 2.0, a vive index and seven vive trackers.
I need a new PC that can handle any VR game (especially VRChat/NeosVR)
My old PC has problems with the index when I go above 90fps/90hz and it can't handle the trackers either, my USB slots are all full, even with two Anker 3.0 USB hubs (4 extra slots each). So I need a PC with lots of USB slots (I don't want to rely on USB hubs) and good bandwidth.
I want everything to be absolutely smooth and playable on high settings with no frame drops or tracking issues.
3. Do you have special requirements or wishes (overclocking, a particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, ...)?
A quiet PC would be advantageous for me ^^
4. How many and which monitors do you want to use? Number, model, resolution, refresh rate (Hertz)? Is FreeSync (AMD) or G-Sync (Nvidia) supported? (Please with a link to the manufacturer or price comparison!
Using 2 monitors, one 60hz and the other 240hz and a TV (1920x1080 60hz).
Index specifications: 1440 x 1600 per eye (2880 x 1600 combined) - 120 or 144 Hz
I need at least 4 video outputs, preferably displayport.
5. Do you still have an old PC, parts of which could be reused? (Please with links to the specifications from the manufacturer or price comparison!)
Case Corsair - Carbide 275R | Stained glass window, Xmas
CPU (Processor) AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | 8x 3.6GHz, 32MB L3
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming | AMD B450
Graphics card AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT | AMD Anniversary Edition
RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 | 2x 8GB
SSD 1TB Samsung 860 QVO
Power supply 600W - be quiet! pure power 11
CPU cooler Scythe Mugen 5 Rev B
Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system, DE | including A+ UEFI installation
6. How much money are you willing to spend?
7. When do you want to buy the PC? As soon as possible or can you wait a few weeks/months?
As soon as possible.
8. Do you want to assemble the PC yourself or have it assembled (by the shop or by volunteers)?