Rocket LeagueEveryone blames their failure on things that don't matter
Posted:

Rocket LeagueEveryone blames their failure on things that don't matterPosted:

Db12019234
Reputation Power: 0
Reputation Power: 0
Lag:
There is no lag bug that exists. If you have lag it completely disconnects you from the game for as long as the lag lasts. If you keep driving while lagging you won't keep driving in game. If you have a crappy divice that's on you
Teammates:
Well you have to be a good teammate first. You have to adapt to your teammate. It's starts with identifying their strengths and weaknesses.
Strengths:can flip reset
Weaknesses: sucks at everything else but aerials
You then change your play style to directly correspond with theirs. In this case you would let them do a little bit more aerial play and you go for more ground play. If they ballchase not only let them, but change the way you play to work with it. I will get to this latter but that's why having a well rounded play style helps. You also should go for team plays and passes. Use quick chat to relay info to your team so you don't leave them in the dark. Finally you should constantly be looking at what you did wrong. Lots of time situations like this will happen: player 1 (you) goes all the way to the other side of the stadium then back and is out of the play for boost he uses to get back. So it's player 1s fault. Player 2 gets demoed like an idiot so it's player 2s fault. Player 3 makes a bronze like miss. So it's 3s fault. Very few times is it only your teammates fault.
Ranked system broken:
Na you just don't understand it. Here's how it works:
1. You win some games
2. You lose some games
3. You hit around what your actual rank is
Also:
1. Suck faze. You suck
2. Training faze you train
3. God faze you win every game
4. Crash and burn faze. The ranking system reallizes your still dump so you derank
5, acceptance. You stop being a toddler and get over it thus restart
All my opponents just flip reset in gold:
Well if they can flip reset then what does that say about their dision making/other mechanics? Just like you do teammates you should adapt to beat your opponents even when they have unusual strengths
All my teammates are undercover bronzes:
Everyone in your rank sucks. So do you. Mabie they are just having a bad day. Mabie they are in crash and burn. Mabie the opponent is having a good day. Mabie it's that they have unusual strengths. Who knows!
But they smurf!!
Most likely not. Many people mistake freestylers for smurfs. So what If they can flip reset if they can't save a single goal. You have to save the replay and show it to someone at least 3 ranks above you and ask if you could beat them.
I am just super unlucky:
**** no because everyone says that. I once even did
But I always get worible hard to adapt to teammates and flawless opponents:
You face up agenst 3 new opponents and 2 new allies every time. The only reason why you can get a pattern is if something is in common. And something is. You.

So that just about raps up everything. Comment your thoughts or Q's, and if you want mabie I could do a replay rewiew or 2 or some coaching.

The following 1 user thanked Db12019234 for this useful post:

Chosen (10-01-2021)
#2. Posted:
Tao
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 1209
Motto: PM if you want a voucher/rep for your lobby (Xbox) | Meditate and Concentrate | Give me rep or you're weird
Motto: PM if you want a voucher/rep for your lobby (Xbox) | Meditate and Concentrate | Give me rep or you're weird
Reputation Power: 1209
This post makes very little sense at all.

It's a video game. Your teammates are bound to be shit sometimes as are you. Your statement on lag is only half way correct too brotha. You can have just a little lag in the game where your ping spikes, things glitch out for a second, and it goes back to normal. You look normal in game, just flopping around probably. Want better teammates and more consistent/challenging but rewarding games? Find a regular teammate or two and grind the **** out of it till you get into GC like everyone else that has experienced the bs you are talking about.

If you are experiencing tilted games where it's like two GC's against you and some plat kid, adapt to a 2v1 play style, just try your best even though it sucks and go to the next game or close the game and take a break lmao. Damn
#3. Posted:
JOEYKMODS
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 1014
this post makes no sense
#4. Posted:
Pingers
  • TTG Addict
Reputation Power: 3677
Motto: Modder
Reputation Power: 3677
Think he just needed a place to rant after losing couple games in a row.
#5. Posted:
Starify
  • Predictor
Reputation Power: 1344
Reputation Power: 1344
I am so lost in the sauce with this post lol. All I can say is...

What a Save!
What a Save!
What a Save!

#6. Posted:
Chosen
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 20015
Motto: [TRUSTED] FREE ZOMBIE DARK AETHER - https://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=7809726/trusted-free-instant-dark-aether-level-1000-mw-more.html
Motto: [TRUSTED] FREE ZOMBIE DARK AETHER - https://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=7809726/trusted-free-instant-dark-aether-level-1000-mw-more.html
Reputation Power: 20015
God finally someone said it @Fold
#7. Posted:
JOEYKMODS
  • Blind Gifter
Starify wrote I am so lost in the sauce with this post lol. All I can say is...

What a Save!
What a Save!
What a Save!

lol
#8. Posted:
CWL
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 27
Reputation Power: 27
Just had a stroke. currently recovering with a daily reading of something with merit
#9. Posted:
Cvmmins
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 16
Motto: Certified Master Automotive Technician
Reputation Power: 16
lol.