GeneralI'm "kinda" interested in getting an Xbox series S|X
Posted:

GeneralI'm "kinda" interested in getting an Xbox series S|XPosted:

Reputation Power: 0
Reputation Power: 0
Hey all, I'm a ps gamer and not gonna lie the next gen xbox consoles really baffled me so here's my little story. I have a ps4, i wanted to upgrade to ps5 (I live in Iraq) but the ps5 is so expensive (average of 900$ which is insane)...I've been waiting for more than 8 months and I had enough. I had a dream where I would get it beside a nice 4k tv but I simply cannot afford that at all (i have a budget of around 700$) then I thought of the S which is 350$ even here or it's bigger brother xbox series X, not to mention my tv is full HD, we have a 4k one down at the living room but with some tensions with family about gaming since I'm in college ( plz don't judge this aspect because in the middle east it's a whole different culture not that I'm a failure lmao) I find myself very divided and feels like a loss from every aspect. Xbox series X is sold for 680$ which is indeed good for it's specs (remember we have no official retailers here). Suggest me some ideas, that'd be very awesome and what can I get exactly if I get myself one of these bad boys (i also still have my old 360 but it doesn't work anymore). Sadly i always wanted to just play my CD library of ps4 on ps5 but im slowly realizing it is so far fetched Also i wanna get myself something for fun before the next semester starts so I need your help badly. I also wouldn't have a problem with all-digital if it's the series s. Thanks in advance

Last edited by SanahGrat ; edited 1 time in total
#2. Posted:
Lease
  • Summer 2019
Reputation Power: 10014
Motto: Trinity RGH | Gifts of Gold: 333
Reputation Power: 10014
Depending on the games you play and the file size of them, go for the series x. I bought the series s and it's basically full now as it only has a 512gb SSD and eventually you will need to buy the expansion card. So it makes sense getting the 1TB x model