From Se7ensins - pastebin.com/RfBV6Va7
*1. Daily Limit Information *
The Daily Limit on Personal Vehicles is a tiered system of levels players can be put into. Players are put into these tiers based on an algorithm written by R* to deter glitchers and exploiters from continuously selling vehicles back to back. The tiers can also be referred to as limits, levels or caps. The number of allowable personal vehicle sales per 30 hour period is determined by R* and this value can be adjusted if needed via the tunable file. The current Daily Max is 40 Personal Vehicles per 30 hours. But you do not want to sell more than 8! Remember to always space out your sales by at least 7 minutes and taper your sales dow over 3 30 hour periods (8, 7, 6). Failure to do this...selling 3 cars within 12 minutes, selling 9 or more in consecutive 30 hour period and selling dirty dupes.
***B. Types Of Vehicles***
Purchased Vehicle = Vehicle you paid for through a website(or a duplication of one of these vehicles) No wait time on sale at LSC.
Stolen Vehicle = Vehicle taken off Street without paying for it (or duplication of this type) 48 minute wait on sale, does not count against daily limit.
Personal Vehicle = Vehicle fitted with a tracker or stored in player garage. Sale counts against daily limit. Note: Upgrading any vehicle at Benny's to a Custom Variant will automatically install a tracker. So if you stole an Elegy Rh8 off the street and Upgraded it to an Elegy Retro; The Elegy Retro is now a Purchased Vehicle.
So you can have:
Purchased Personal Vehicle = No wait time between sales, counts against Daily Limit.
Stolen Vehicle (Not PV) = 48 minute wait, does not count against Daily Limit
Stolen Vehicle (PV) = 48 minute wait & counts against Daily Limit.
***C. Exploit Levels & Repeat Cap Offender***
NO LEVEL - Daily Max Determined by Tunable (Currently 40) Do not sell more than 8! The game will allow you to sell up to 40, but you will marked as an exploit and level reduced.
**** EXPLOIT LEVELS - DAILY LIMIT (Cap)
LEVEL 1 - 10 Vehicles per 30 hours
LEVEL 2 - 8 Vehicles per 30 hours
LEVEL 3 - 6 Vehicles per 30 hours LEVEL 4 - 5 Vehicles per *30 hours*** LEVEL 5 - 4 Vehicles per *30 hours*** LEVEL 6 - 3 Vehicles per *30 hours*** LEVEL 7 - 3 Vehicles per 30 hours LEVEL 4-5-6 will allow you to oversell. You will not hit a limit until 9. This is NOT a free pass. It is a direct flight to RepeatCapOffender. REPEAT CAP OFFENDER LEVEL 1 2 Vehicles for every 30 hrs for 9 month period. No Cap recovery.** *REPEAT CAP OFFENDER LEVEL 2 * *1 Vehicle for every 30 hrs for 9 month period. No Cap recovery.****
***D. Cap Recovery***
This has added a lot of confusion the last year or so and several non-working bypasses. As you can see there is room for a player to assume his limit is something other than it really is.
* The 30 hour timer is triggered by the first vehicle sold. Then the remaining vehicles (up to limit) may be sold in this 30 hour time period
* After the 30 hour window expires a new 30 hour window can be opened by selling another vehicle.
* It is possible that you could sell more than your limit in a short period of time. This is not a glitch, it averages out to your limit over 60 hours. * *
***E. PV Cleanup***
This is the time period it takes before your limit is raised back up to the next level. So long as you do not hit your cap, sell multiple b2b sales and logging in at least 1 time every 24 hours is recommended.
***F. Dupe Detect***
- Dupe Detect is now lowering the prices of each subsequent vehicle.
A new background script decrease the Sale value of any vehicle if your Peak Exploit Level increased more than 3 up to 7 and it's decreased by the amount of dirty dupes you have. 0 Dupe = 1 1 Dirty Dupe = Sell_Value * 0.5 2 Dirty Dupes = Sell_Value * 0.25 3 Dirty Dupes = Sell_Value * 0.125 4 Dirty Dupes = Sell_Value * 0.06 5 Dirty Dupes = Sell_Value * 0.02 6 Dirty Dupes and more use the same value for 5 Dirty Dupes. 950000 * 0.02 = 19000 That means you have been detected as having 5 Dirty Dupes or more.
Implemented March 22nd, 2017. Dupe Detect searches for exact generic (non iFruit) license plates. When these plates were found, you were blacklisted only to the player the duplicates were found with. To make matters worse, players who sold these vehicles hit their Daily Limit attempting the second sale and were also on the fast track to RepeatcapOffender.
***2. How To Avoid A Daily Limit***
1. Do not sell cars back to back (space your sales out by at least 7 minutes)
2. Do not sell over 8 cars per 30 hours
3. It is highly recommended that you taper your daily sales down over 3- 30 hour periods. ex:
1st 30 hours - Sell 8 cars
2nd 30 hours - Sell 7 cars
3rd 30 hours - Sell 6 cars
***3. Steps to Raise Your Daily Limit ***
Always spread out your vehicle sales by at least 7 minutes and do not hit your limit in back to back 30hr windows. Hitting your limit for 3 back to back periods will reduce your limit.
If you have no current limit, selling 9 cars in 3 back to back 30 hour periods will reduce your limit.
** If you know you have no limit:**
1. You do not need to do anything just follow above How to avoid your limit
If you hit a limit message after selling 9 cars or 3 cars (must read)
Level 4, 5 & 6 have changed to 9 cars. This is your limit but your exploit level is actually lower. This is a plot that R* had devised to get people into the RepeatCapOffender levels of 1 or 2 cars for 9 months. It is important that you do not sell 9 cars. Depending how many times you sold over this will determine what your true level is. The current recommendation is to only sell 1 car for 15 days to fully recovered from this. Selling more than 1 or not taking a rest from sales for at least 15 days is at your own risk.
If you hit a limit message after selling 8 or 6 cars:**
1. Record the limit you hit and assume you have moved down to the next limit. example: Sold 8 and hit limit= Limit is now 6.
2. Make sure you have not sold any vehicles in the last 30 hours.
3. Record the time the first vehicle sold as: START TIME 1
4. In the next 30hours after your start time, Sell vehicles maintaining 7 minute spacing. Stop selling when you reach 1 less than your Limit determined in step 1. (You can sell less if you want)
5. When you are done selling for that period, always check the price on 1 additional vehicle. Thus proves you did not hit you limit on the previous sale.
6. 30 hours after START TIME 1...Repeat 3-5 Record time in Step 3 as: START TIME 2
7. 30 hours after START TIME 2...You can increase you limit by 1 and repeat
8. Once you are able to sell 8 cars you must not try to sell more. Selling 9 or more in 3 consecutive days is likely to move you back down.
4. Frequently Asked Questions
_Q. I have two characters on my account. Can I sell double the amount?_
A. No. Each Social Club account is allowed 2 characters. These two characters share the same bank account and the same Daily Limit. You do not have individual limits
_Q. What is a Daily Limit for Personal Vehicles?_
A. The daily limit is a measure put in the tunable file to deter the exploit of Personal Vehicles sales from duplication glitches
_Q. Should I worry about getting banned for doing this?_
A. No. This is not a glitch or bypass. Think of it as a Strategy Guide.
_Q. How many Vehicles can I sell if I don't have a limit or cap?_
A. The current 30 hour Maximum Personal Vehicle sales is set at 40. You do not want to sell 8 or more. Sell only 8 max per 30 hours.
_Q. As long as I maintain the proper spacing between sales can I hit my limit every day and still increase my limit._
A. No. You want to avoid hitting your limit. Its recommended to take 60 hours off from selling if unsure and attempt to sell 8 and only check the price on #9. Remember these numbers can change and the tunable is updated often.
_Q. Can I just not play for a few weeks and my level will automatically adjust._
A. You have to at least log log in every 2 days if you want your level to raise. Currently Investigating if you have to sell at least 1 car.
_Q. Do I have to sell 1 less than my limit to move up a level_
A. No. You can sell less than that or one. I would at least make sure to login every 2 days and sell 1 car so you can increase your level.