GeneralQuestions about gta online
Posted:

GeneralQuestions about gta onlinePosted:

AkhiMertail
Reputation Power: 0
Reputation Power: 0
Hello fellow redditors, I hope everyone is well and safe. About 8 years later I decided to join the gta 5 world (now that a new pc allows it) I'm about to finish the offline game, then hop into the online section, but I things are little bit fuzzy to me and I can't understand the whole thing. What I know is that there are RP mod servers (which Im used to in SAMP) And there is the sort of official online mod, so my questions are the following. +Are there supposed to be a list of servers I must join, or will the game assign me to a random session with random people ? +Does gta online have bots and pedestrians ? +And last, say if I somehow bought a property, a house or sth, how doesn't it contradict with someone else owning the house ?(which is related to the first question on whether servers are random or not) Anyways, I honestly can go in and figure things out myself but I just want to know for the sake of it, thanks in advance ! https://showbox.tools/

Last edited by AkhiMertail ; edited 1 time in total
#2. Posted:
Dosis
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 1644
Motto: +Rep
what are you trying to do just play online regular or modded online for like roll play and stuff or mod menus or what ?
#3. Posted:
Nao
  • TTG Natural
Reputation Power: 2678
Motto: Rep Me For A Kiss
Reputation Power: 2678
Dosis wrote what are you trying to do just play online regular or modded online for like roll play and stuff or mod menus or what ?

He's wondering how the Roll Play Servers Work, As For Me I Play LSPFR Offline, so not really sure.
#4. Posted:
Dosis
  • Gold Gifter
Nao wrote
Dosis wrote what are you trying to do just play online regular or modded online for like roll play and stuff or mod menus or what ?

He's wondering how the Roll Play Servers Work, As For Me I Play LSPFR Offline, so not really sure.

you just find one you want and join or have ppl create one if u want private.