ModdingKind people willing to help?Posted:

Bungholio13
  • Challenger
Reputation Power: 6
I have just been wondering if any kind person is willing to teach me a little about hacking/modding ANY game. I've been sitting here and thought it would be fun to learn how to. Im not that stupid so If you willing to show me or help let me know. Or if there are any videos or anything at all let me know please.

But I bet no one gonna see this anyways.

Last edited by Bungholio13 ; edited 1 time in total
#2. Posted:
ZL1
  • TTG Addict
Reputation Power: 161
Bungholio13 wroteI have just been wondering if any kind person is willing to teach me a little about hacking/modding ANY game. I've been sitting here and thought it would be fun to learn how to. Im not that stupid so If you willing to show me or help let me know.

This isn't me being lazy but have you looked up Modded Warfare on YouTube? He makes some informative videos on how to mod and getting set up. I'm not sure if he goes into depth on modding various games but it's worth a shot.
#3. Posted:
Bungholio13
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 6
ZL1 wrote
Bungholio13 wroteI have just been wondering if any kind person is willing to teach me a little about hacking/modding ANY game. I've been sitting here and thought it would be fun to learn how to. Im not that stupid so If you willing to show me or help let me know.

This isn't me being lazy but have you looked up Modded Warfare on YouTube? He makes some informative videos on how to mod and getting set up. I'm not sure if he goes into depth on modding various games but it's worth a shot.

No I haven't watched those videos. I definitely will now. Thank you anything helps honestly
#4. Posted:
D3skstool
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 702
Motto: Ozarkengine.cc
Bungholio13 wroteI have just been wondering if any kind person is willing to teach me a little about hacking/modding ANY game. I've been sitting here and thought it would be fun to learn how to. Im not that stupid so If you willing to show me or help let me know. Or if there are any videos or anything at all let me know please.

guidedhacking.com/threads/ghb1-st...king.5911/
#5. Posted:
KnK
  • Summer 2020
Reputation Power: 1026
Motto: Rep me for chocky milk
Can show you GTA if you like? I have a mod menu account for sale for cheap, can get you started on there.

PM me on discord Kilo#0001 if interested