Moddingbo2 modded lobbies?Posted:

ThaSurgeon
Reputation Power: 79
Motto: Formerly Stefan212421
hey guys i just bought blackops 2 on steam to relive with some nostalgic memories, does anyone have a hookup for those modded lobbies for me to unlock everything? let me know happy to pay a fee if required
#2. Posted:
Haz_Mods
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 2
Motto: ApparitionNET user, Matrix user,
Xbox?
#3. Posted:
Haz_Mods
  • Gold Member
Follow my IG - Ill Hook you up bro
@Haz_Mods
#4. Posted:
ThaSurgeon
  • Gold Member
Haz_Mods wroteXbox?

im playing on pc/steam bro
#5. Posted:
Haz_Mods
  • Gold Member
Ok bro sorry, cant help you
#6. Posted:
Wrxith
  • Vantage
Reputation Power: 4164
Motto: Motto? Who's that?
You can do this for yourself for free buddy. Watch the video below which shows you how to inject a menu in BO2 and from there you should be good to go! I am not too sure if you can get banned from modding in online lobbies so i'd personally stick to private/solo games.

P.S. If you are looking to play the DLC maps plus dedicated servers which you can also play on, have a look at the mod called Plutonium. The mod itself supports multiplayer and zombies and it has a bunch of features that you may or may not be interested in so have a look for yourself and see what you think.

plutonium.pw/
#7. Posted:
ThaSurgeon
  • Gold Member
Wrxith wrote
You can do this for yourself for free buddy. Watch the video below which shows you how to inject a menu in BO2 and from there you should be good to go! I am not too sure if you can get banned from modding in online lobbies so i'd personally stick to private/solo games.

P.S. If you are looking to play the DLC maps plus dedicated servers which you can also play on, have a look at the mod called Plutonium. The mod itself supports multiplayer and zombies and it has a bunch of features that you may or may not be interested in so have a look for yourself and see what you think.

plutonium.pw/

Thanks for that man i will look into it