GeneralI done peeped your true colorsPosted:

vibing
  • Challenger
Reputation Power: 161
Motto: Just Because you lost me as a friend doesn't mean you gained me as an enemy. I'm Bigger than that. I Still wanna see you eat, Just not at my Table
I noticed over the past few days, I have been breaking bread with a group of friends, and they aren't really making any money so I help them out, I actually broke them off a good amount of money and now I asked for a favor and they literally ignored me, I knew this was going to happen, im glad I was able to help them out I actually am happy I got to see their true colors. Never again will I just splurge my money thinking they got my back. Sometimes things happen for a reason thats why I don't want to be mr nice guy anymore..
#2. Posted:
C4
  • Fairy Master
Reputation Power: 9398
Motto: Nagisa: R0ckets is a fukn homeless loser l Saki: ok its anime time l #BanMaze
Don't lend money you aren't willing to lose
#3. Posted:
XyIon
  • Fairy Master
Reputation Power: 670
Motto: Behance.net/psdxylon
You have to be careful with who you say you true friends/boys are. Some people will switch up so quick!
#4. Posted:
Brandon
  • Administrator
Reputation Power: 19082
Motto: I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
It'll bite them in the ass when they need you again.
#5. Posted:
Jose
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 2716
Motto: You here senpai?
Lesson learned bro sometimes we have to make mistakes to see peoples true colors, better things will come your way
#6. Posted:
Disc
  • Vantage
Reputation Power: 1671
Motto: Old timer round these parts. Eminem stan
i only have one friend i let borrow money when hes in need, always paid me back, known him for about 11 years, def wouldnt do that for anyone else
#7. Posted:
-Ryu
  • Summer 2020
Reputation Power: 4
Motto: Fear no man.
Money is a tricky one. Some people hold different valuers to the dollar. Sometimes it takes a couple bumps in the road to find the bad tire. I hope things work out for you man
#8. Posted:
ifconfig
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 219
Best advice:

Brandon wroteIt'll bite them in the ass when they need you again.

C4 wroteDon't lend money you aren't willing to lose
#9. Posted:
vibing
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 161
Motto: Just Because you lost me as a friend doesn't mean you gained me as an enemy. I'm Bigger than that. I Still wanna see you eat, Just not at my Table
god got me I don't need nobody in fact its better that I cut them off, I cant feed off bad energy thanks for the feed back for real homies
#10. Posted:
Putrid
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 5
Motto: It Is What It Is
Unfortunately if a leech sees an opportunity for gain, they'll take it regardless of morals or respect.
Stay positive bro, at least you saw their true self before it went on any further.