ModdingCant download profile?Posted:

Aspi
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 2072
Motto: Is this where my motto goes?
so just got my jtag up and running again and ive tried to download a new profile and it worked the only issue is when it gets to the rememeber password and sign in screen the loading symbol gets stuck. Not sure what to do and its really irritating me. Any help would be appreciated.
#2. Posted:
FawhsMods
  • TTG Senior
Reputation Power: 1500
Motto: Easy And Reliable COD & GTA V Modded Lobbies. Just Message Me For Help!
when it pops up with your gamertag signed in at the bottom of your screen click the guide button.
#3. Posted:
Aspi
  • Summer 2019
FawhsMods wrotewhen it pops up with your gamertag signed in at the bottom of your screen click the guide button.

But what should I do to make sure I don't need the password every time I sign in?
#4. Posted:
ifconfig
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 174
Aspi wrote
FawhsMods wrotewhen it pops up with your gamertag signed in at the bottom of your screen click the guide button.

But what should I do to make sure I don't need the password every time I sign in?

I had this issue a while ago. I removed my profile, cleared the system cache and re-downloaded. When I clicked the 'remember password option', worked a gem.
#5. Posted:
Aspi
  • Vantage
ifconfig wrote
Aspi wrote

I had this issue a while ago. I removed my profile, cleared the system cache and re-downloaded. When I clicked the 'remember password option', worked a gem.

Never mind it fixed itself. Was just taking ages man. Thought it was genuinely broken for a moment haha