ModdingSrxny | Modern Warfare Bot Lobbies | *ALL PLATFORMS* |Posted:

Srxny
Reputation Power: 1
Offering Modern Warfare 2019 Bot Lobby Services!

Please bare in mind that I am not responsible for any bans on your account - Although right now bot lobbies are a low ban rate (I don't know anyone that has got banned for bot lobbies at the moment), any bans will not be my fault. By purchasing these services, you are agreeing to that I nor TTG are responsible for any bans.

Prices:
-Unlimited and you can invite 2 other people if I do not have any customers: $15
-Unlimited Solo: $20
-Unlimited Launchers Lobby: $30 It is very much preferred if you have 2 other people to join with you, it makes the process A LOT easier!
-Nuke: $5 You join lobby, bots will stand still and you will be able to call in nuke! Process takes less than 2 minutes!

Bot Lobbies will be hosted on Search and Destroy with some hardcore settings (30 Health). Unlimited Bot Lobbies can last way over 2 hours (even 4 hours) - It varies to be completely honest. I do offer an insurance that if the bot lobby crashes before 1 hour, I do a rehost for free!

I also provide services of up to 12 hours bot lobbies! Message me if you would like to purchase something like this and we can discuss prices.

I DO NOT go on your account. This is for any platform and I will send you an invite where you join the lobby.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase this service, Feel free to head over to send me a PM

-----------------------------

What is a bot lobby?
-A bot lobby is almost is a game hosted in Custom Games that acts like a public match. You can unlock camos and progress through challenges etc. Instead of playing against real people, you play against bots where you can keep killing them. This allows you to unlock anything in the game pretty easily

What Payments do you accept?
-PM me for more details

Is it safe to do these?
-As mentioned previously, as far as I know there has been no bans. The ban rate seems to be extremely low: When I get customers, I will keep a ban rate log and constantly update it if anyone does get banned. If you are worried about your account getting banned then make another account and use it there but as mentioned previously, I am not responsible for anything.

Are there any restrictions/things I can't do while I'm in the bot lobby?
-Not really, no. The only thing you can't do is call in kill streaks or a nuke in a normal bot lobby. In order to call in kill streaks you would need to purchase the launcher lobby.

Proof:

Vouches:
imgur.com/a/rlXlppd
Won't let me upload the image for some reason so here's the link

Last edited by Srxny ; edited 12 times in total
#2. Posted:
baylegendz650
Reputation Power: 0
Are you on discord?? I am interested
#3. Posted:
Issa_Crawler
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 54
Anyway you can set up a lobby where I can get longshots?!
#4. Posted:
Morrisson
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 1182
Motto: Help Me Reach 1500 | Road To MVC
Post looks good bro GLWS
#5. Posted:
Srxny
Issa_Crawler wroteAnyway you can set up a lobby where I can get longshots?!

Yes, i can setup a specific map for you and then the bots will keep spawning and you can keep getting longshots.

Although I don't know what map you could do that on, maybe on rust? If you have any suggestions on which map would be possible, let me know!
#6. Posted:
Srxny
  • Gold Member
Morrisson wrotePost looks good bro GLWS

Thank youuuu!
#7. Posted:
Srxny
Back online - Just woke up
#8. Posted:
Srxny
Still online if anyone is wanting to buy
#9. Posted:
CAMOFLAZH
  • Winter 2019
Reputation Power: 1250
These are not the cheapest.
#10. Posted:
Srxny
CAMOFLAZH wroteThese are not the cheapest.

My apologies then!

Can you PM a link to where they sell cheaper than me?

It's just I couldn't find any that were cheaper than what I was selling