Cold WarPremium Cheats - WZ Dupe Tool and HWID Cleaner
Posted:

Cold WarPremium Cheats - WZ Dupe Tool and HWID CleanerPosted:

RushGambino
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 36
Bringing my baby back <3

Sales are open for the beta for anyone who wishes to tag along the journey of its build. $10/day or FREE to Gold Members of TTG who have a join date of 2011 or prior!

https://imgur.com/RmdWFnA.png

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/WTulOCybTNPKHk0TbzBkR_KQQpdxkrRWS4nr3xA7PxY/https/imgur.com/09JPnC6.png

https://imgur.com/CRTJumH.png

Cynical HWID Cleaner for MW & CW

SALES: OPEN

Background:

Our company is built around our customers and the people that matter, so anything you guys want, we do too - we have implemented countless user suggestions to our program! Our mission is to make our customers and community and a brilliant and welcoming place to be, with our business decisions being based around our people and users we stand for only a few things: Reliability, Safety, and Usability!

HWID Cleaner:

For the last several months, our Cleaner has been undetected and 100% reliable to unban your HWID in minutes! We have two options, User Friendly and Advanced where you can choose 1-click or pick and choose the options you need to in order to clear shadowban tracers.

Staff:
MOLESKN - OWNER/DEV
FLUXYY - MOD
CODING - MOD
iLikeTurtles- MOD

RUSH GAMBINO - MOD/PROMOTER

Last edited by RushGambino ; edited 127 times in total

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RushGambino For This Useful Post:

EG6 (01-02-2021), Fox (12-30-2020), Legion (08-27-2020), Sallaz (05-24-2020), GameDestroyerv1 (05-16-2020), Federation (05-16-2020), GetGlocked (05-16-2020), Angelryu (05-16-2020), STVCKZ (05-10-2020)
#2. Posted:
MrParker
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 8910
Motto: +Rep & Thank My Posts ! Thanks Love.
$5
#3. Posted:
Seshavelli
  • Graphics King
Reputation Power: 10505
Motto: Graphics Designer. Any questions about buying a designs feel free to PM me any time!
Motto: Graphics Designer. Any questions about buying a designs feel free to PM me any time!
Quite difficult to appraise that. It's duped, meaning, it runs the risk of a ban.

However, WW2 duped accounts sold for around $40~25. I can see them being sold for around $50~75 max. But that's just my opinion.
#4. Posted:
RushGambino
  • Gold Member
Ninja wrote Quite difficult to appraise that. It's duped, meaning, it runs the risk of a ban.

However, WW2 duped accounts sold for around $40~25. I can see them being sold for around $50~75 max. But that's just my opinion.

Hmm, decent appraisal. The $75 mark makes it worth it. We'll see what happens post patch for the glitch and subsequent blueprints if unpatched.

It's also duped with the only known non-ban method so maybe that counts for something. My main is duped with this method and has not been banned.
#5. Posted:
MrParker
  • TTG Addict
i got damascus dupes on an acc and it was banned last week
#6. Posted:
RushGambino
  • Christmas!
Detriment wrote i got damascus dupes on an acc and it was banned last week

Ye, probably used HxD unfortunately, sorry that happened mate.
#7. Posted:
Seshavelli
  • Graphics King
xCULTx wrote
Ninja wrote Quite difficult to appraise that. It's duped, meaning, it runs the risk of a ban.

Hmm, decent appraisal. The $75 mark makes it worth it. We'll see what happens post patch for the glitch and subsequent blueprints if unpatched.

It's also duped with the only known non-ban method so maybe that counts for something. My main is duped with this method and has not been banned.

I very much there is a non-ban method, all it takes is for a peak at game time or account creation dates.
#8. Posted:
RushGambino
  • Christmas!
Ninja wrote
xCULTx wrote

I very much there is a non-ban method, all it takes is for a peak at game time or account creation dates.

Welp, the glitch STILL works so I'll be making some new preview videos.
#9. Posted:
Shiro
  • E3 2020
Reputation Power: 13686
Motto: Most hated in SB today.
Reputation Power: 13686
My main acc got ban for dupes i gotten a month ago smh im so piss
#10. Posted:
RushGambino
  • Powerhouse
Hello all,

As promised, we are back in business with duping! Please be aware, the new dupe DOES NOT work for camos, emblems or calling cards like season 2 and season 3a. Additionally, I offer camo services through recovery.