Motto: Premium Cheats (alias)

https://imgur.com/dQAV9ke.png

PAYMENT:
PM Me on-site or comment (I'll start DM lazy) with:

Service Requested
Add Activision name for bot lobbies
Add Battlenet Login Info for Camo Dupes
Add Xbox Gamertag Login for Variant Dupes

All lobbies will be live-streamed with you privately to ensure legitimacy and to communicate with you during the lobby.

Proof:
Bot Lobbies

Variant Dupe:

Last edited by RushGambino ; edited 91 times in total

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RushGambino For This Useful Post:

Sallaz (05-24-2020), GameDestroyerv1 (05-16-2020), Federation (05-16-2020), GetGlocked (05-16-2020), Angelryu (05-16-2020), STVCKZ (05-10-2020)
#2. Posted:
Detriment
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 217
$5
#3. Posted:
Caspa
  • The Robin
Reputation Power: 5870
Quite difficult to appraise that. It's duped, meaning, it runs the risk of a ban.

However, WW2 duped accounts sold for around $40~25. I can see them being sold for around $50~75 max. But that's just my opinion.
#4. Posted:
RushGambino
  • Ladder Climber
Reputation Power: 16
Ninja wroteQuite difficult to appraise that. It's duped, meaning, it runs the risk of a ban.

However, WW2 duped accounts sold for around $40~25. I can see them being sold for around $50~75 max. But that's just my opinion.

Hmm, decent appraisal. The $75 mark makes it worth it. We'll see what happens post patch for the glitch and subsequent blueprints if unpatched.

It's also duped with the only known non-ban method so maybe that counts for something. My main is duped with this method and has not been banned.
#5. Posted:
Detriment
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 217
i got damascus dupes on an acc and it was banned last week
#6. Posted:
RushGambino
  • Gold Member
Detriment wrotei got damascus dupes on an acc and it was banned last week

Ye, probably used HxD unfortunately, sorry that happened mate.
#7. Posted:
Caspa
  • TTG Commander
Reputation Power: 5870
xCULTx wrote
Ninja wroteQuite difficult to appraise that. It's duped, meaning, it runs the risk of a ban.

Hmm, decent appraisal. The $75 mark makes it worth it. We'll see what happens post patch for the glitch and subsequent blueprints if unpatched.

It's also duped with the only known non-ban method so maybe that counts for something. My main is duped with this method and has not been banned.

I very much there is a non-ban method, all it takes is for a peak at game time or account creation dates.
#8. Posted:
RushGambino
  • Summer 2020
Ninja wrote
xCULTx wrote

I very much there is a non-ban method, all it takes is for a peak at game time or account creation dates.

Welp, the glitch STILL works so I'll be making some new preview videos.
#9. Posted:
Jose
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 3063
Motto: You here senpai?
My main acc got ban for dupes i gotten a month ago smh im so piss
#10. Posted:
RushGambino
  • Summer 2020
Hello all,

As promised, we are back in business with duping! Please be aware, the new dupe DOES NOT work for camos, emblems or calling cards like season 2 and season 3a. Additionally, I offer camo services through recovery.