BO4Dark Matter Recovery/UnlockPosted:

Angio
Reputation Power: 0
Does anyone have this service or account for sale, want to get into the BO titles see what the fuss is about.
PM or post here!
#2. Posted:
UWishIWazHostin
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 792
Motto: Hosting lobbys for all COD's Chaotic360 & ApparitionNet user Destruction v1 & Matrix user Jasper & Falcon RGH user Ninja Stealth, Xbonline Lifetime & Teapot Lifetime Fast Cheap, Reliable services. Available anytime
Angio wroteDoes anyone have this service or account for sale, want to get into the BO titles see what the fuss is about.
PM or post here!

Forums/t=7776922/modern-warfare-b...4-xb1.html
#3. Posted:
Ninja
  • Fairy Master
Reputation Power: 2498
There are literally 10+ on the main page of call of duty, I've got an account very close to dark matter..
#4. Posted:
Angio
I literally see two on the first page of BO4 maybe you're showing more threads than me. I'm looking for a modded account not a boosted account from manual bot slaying.
#5. Posted:
UWishIWazHostin
  • Fairy Master
Reputation Power: 792
Motto: Hosting lobbys for all COD's Chaotic360 & ApparitionNet user Destruction v1 & Matrix user Jasper & Falcon RGH user Ninja Stealth, Xbonline Lifetime & Teapot Lifetime Fast Cheap, Reliable services. Available anytime
If the sticky holders aren't going to be able to help you then I don't think anyone will be able to because what you're asking for is alot unless you get lucky and someone sells you an account that has everything you want on it
#6. Posted:
Angio
Found what I was looking for $10 just took a little more digging. Thanks all