86.60% (84 votes)
No
13.40% (13 votes)

Total Votes: 97

#11. Posted:
DEXAiM
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 19
Borderlands69 wrote360 dallors tho 100 percent you will get banned if anything if you do it for they much you should do like I'll redo it for free if you are banned within two months

We've delivered this privately for over a month now without any bans, utilizing a new method of performing the service. Given CoD's history, I don't see any bans in the near future (or at all), given how careful we're being about how we process orders.

Though you're absolutely right, any service like this does inevitably carry risk. Whether you're willing to accept that risk, thats up to you.
#12. Posted:
AK
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 3071
Motto: "Be Real"
You should update your post with all this information and also how to purchase as you are gonna get bombarded with time wasters on your inbox.

It's good to see that's it been tested and no bans so far. If this is the case maybe you should re consider the cost and you will see a massive increase in custom.

It may seem like we are all having a go at you but we are simply criticising this product based on other sellers offering a similar service for a fraction of the price.
#13. Posted:
DEXAiM
  • Trusted Seller
AK wroteYou should update your post with all this information and also how to purchase as you are gonna get bombarded with time wasters on your inbox.

It's good to see that's it been tested and no bans so far. If this is the case maybe you should re consider the cost and you will see a massive increase in custom.

It may seem like we are all having a go at you but we are simply criticising this product based on other sellers offering a similar service for a fraction of the price.

The only seller offering anything remotely comparable to us would be Magician's. Everyone else is selling a different product (speaking in terms of whats going on in the backend to fulfill that service).
#14. Posted:
Crippy
  • Summer 2020
Reputation Power: 940
His prices are cheaper than BrownMagician's though so not sure what everyone is griping about
#15. Posted:
DEXAiM
  • Trusted Seller
Crippy wroteHis prices are cheaper than BrownMagician's though so not sure what everyone is griping about

I think it's because they do not understand the difference in what I am offering versus other sellers here. It's a wholly different product.
#16. Posted:
FEAR-Narcos
Reputation Power: 0
How do we know if the purchase went through? I got a note added into my order email that I did not quite understand
#17. Posted:
DEXAiM
  • Trusted Seller
FEAR-Narcos wroteHow do we know if the purchase went through? I got a note added into my order email that I did not quite understand

Please join our Discord server and open a ticket and include your OrderID.
#18. Posted:
FEAR-Narcos
Reputation Power: 0
DEXAiM wrote
FEAR-Narcos wroteHow do we know if the purchase went through? I got a note added into my order email that I did not quite understand

Please join our Discord server and open a ticket and include your OrderID.
thank you just created one!
#19. Posted:
Cookie
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 6392
Crippy wroteHis prices are cheaper than BrownMagician's though so not sure what everyone is griping about

Legit was what I was saying but I didn't wanna take part in an argument so I stood quiet I'm glad someone else had a brain and did the price comparison.
#20. Posted:
Pingers
  • Winter 2019
Reputation Power: 2717
Motto: Road to 3k rep.
Why your prices so high when others are like $30 for all weapons?