MWFound what I needed Close please!Posted:

Cookie
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 6135
I am looking to buy someone's Activision / Call Of Duty account that has all the season challenges done with all 10 season emblems. If you have an account with this and want to sell it PM me a price. I am Trusted so I will not go first unless you are staff.

Thank you!

Last edited by Cookie ; edited 1 time in total

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cookie For This Useful Post:

Homebrew- (12-03-2019), Zema (12-02-2019)
#2. Posted:
Spoofay
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 0
Cookie wroteI am looking to buy someone's Activision / Call Of Duty account that has all the season challenges done with all 10 season emblems. If you have an account with this and want to sell it PM me a price. I am Trusted so I will not go first unless you are staff.

Thank you!

not really possible unless there is something I don't know seeing as once you tie accounts to your Activision you can't unlink them
#3. Posted:
Homebrew-
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 715
Motto: Game, Graphic & Web Designer.
Cookie wroteI am looking to buy someone's Activision / Call Of Duty account that has all the season challenges done with all 10 season emblems. If you have an account with this and want to sell it PM me a price. I am Trusted so I will not go first unless you are staff.

Thank you!

Inboxed you, sent details. Hmu
#4. Posted:
Cookie
  • TTG Contender
Spoofay wrote

Thank you!

not really possible unless there is something I don't know seeing as once you tie accounts to your Activision you can't unlink them

All I need to do is sign in and change the password... no need to unlink or re link anything. I sign in on my console change the password and add my own security info and it is now under new ownership.
#5. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1660
Homebrew- wrote

Thank you!

Cookie if you want a hard time then hit up home brew ! The worst customer on site !
#6. Posted:
Homebrew-
  • Ladder Climber
Flew wrote
Homebrew- wrote

Thank you!

Cookie if you want a hard time then hit up home brew ! The worst customer on site !

Not really, smooth transaction I went first. Hit the road.
#7. Posted:
Cookie
  • Summer 2019
Thanks @ Homebrew- pleasure doing business staff can now close this!
#8. Posted:
Homebrew-
  • Gold Member
Cookie wroteThanks @ Homebrew- pleasure doing business staff can now close this!

You're very welcome, I've reported my comment/thread to to be closed/locked, keep my on discord. pleasure doing business, take care.