IntroductionNew and need 360 Fuzzy Screen fixPosted:

Reputation Power: 0
HI I have an issue with my sons xbox. I used to play MW2 when it first came out with my older son who is 24 now and I picked up MW3 to play with my younger son. He kicked my butt so I went to practice today and at the bottom of my screen during intermission 3 blue and white icons popped up with 3 options offering something like 3D.or 2D. I must have clicked one because my screen is now fuzzy and I tried to go into settings but have had no luck getting back to a normal view. Called Gamestop but they were no help today by offering the Microsoft 800 phone #, in the past they have been helpful all the time. Could you guy recommend something to fix it. I have good pic of my screens but I dont think I can upload it here. My technology skills have a ton of dust on them and are outdated! Need any help I can get to get us back online. Thank You, Pete

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChicagoPete For This Useful Post:

Anime (02-17-2019), BorutoUzumaki (02-17-2019), Mikey (02-17-2019)
#2. Posted:
Mikey
  • Rated Awesome
Reputation Power: 14215
Motto: https://www.youtube.com/c/MikeysGainz
Welcome to the site man, try posting about your issue in the Xbox forum here Forums/f=312/xbox-forum.html
#3. Posted:
BorutoUzumaki
  • Winter 2018
Reputation Power: 420
Motto: Engaged to Anime, P.S. I'm a Girl :)
Welcome to the site.
#4. Posted:
Reputation Power: 4900
Welcometo the site, hopefully someone can help you out with the issue.
#5. Posted:
Anime
  • Sensei
Reputation Power: 2551
Motto: Corona V2 RGH Owner, NiNJA User, Anime Is Life.
Welcome to the TheTechGame, I hope we can help you with your issue.
#6. Posted:
C4
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 2518
Motto: "Wtf actually just happened, nick nutted out a shit storm, C4 beat the shit out of him, anime provides snacks and more anime, Jay wandered in like hi, here's my kid" - Monday 2018
Welcome to the site! It sounds like its a TV issue to me. The 360 doesnt have settings like that. I would browse you TV settings and see if there is anything in there about it.