Xbox 360Menus for ALL CoD's Links/Download HelpPosted:

Muskrat_HD
  • Halloween!
Reputation Power: 140
Currently been trying to find menu's to take online but I have had no luck, as all the ones I installed (Destruction v1, and Matrix won't work for me. If anyone is able to help me Ill be on tomorrow, I've loaded the Hdd:/DestructionV1.exe and Matrix and rebooted my console and whenever I launch the game, nothing happens, or it freezes on me, Please help
#2. Posted:
Hnaknaw
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 1381
Motto: HXRPC Developer - Coming Soon! :)
IMO, both of those menus are junk. If you're looking to take it online, I would just use something like iKroni if you're hosting for the purpose of hosting menus. Otherwise, I would suggest using an RPC tool.
#3. Posted:
Onesign
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 17
if you still need help, send me a PM
#4. Posted:
XePaulio
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 1390
Motto: Modder, PM me if you need help with anything You can Rep me if you'd like :P
Muskrat_HD wroteCurrently been trying to find menu's to take online but I have had no luck, as all the ones I installed (Destruction v1, and Matrix won't work for me. If anyone is able to help me Ill be on tomorrow, I've loaded the Hdd:/DestructionV1.exe and Matrix and rebooted my console and whenever I launch the game, nothing happens, or it freezes on me, Please help
make sure you're not trying to run for example your server mods aswell as those mods.
Go to your server .ini and make sure you have MW2 cheats set to false
If you still need any help and it's still causing problems just send me a PM
#5. Posted:
Famous
  • The Robin
Reputation Power: 5350
Motto: Chaotic 360 Admin/Seller Drink Famous * Play Famous * Be Famous *
PM me what all are you looking for and I can send you some tools and menus.
#6. Posted:
Jasperxlobbies
  • Winter 2018
Reputation Power: 407
Motto: Shout out to Rodent_modz for a great RGH, Chxsenlobbies for keeping real & hosting, Unlimiterd lobbies when my rgh broke. USSR FOR INSPARTION to Bless the community, yall are the best. Just saying
Famous wrotePM me what all are you looking for and I can send you some tools and menus.

Can you send me link for games cod, gta, and menus when you get a chance premiering and will be waiting for the arrival of it.
#7. Posted:
Rodent_Modz
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 3470
Motto: #1 Trusted Seller. Jtags/ RGHS/PS3/Etc.