Forum GamesIf you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one?Posted:

Anime
  • TTG Addict
Reputation Power: 691
Motto: Engaged to user TTG, yes I'm a girl:)
If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be?

I'd call my self a lion. For one my sign is a leo and we are known as fierce strong lions. Who are nice people with a anger side let out if we need. We let out a loud roar.

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to Anime For This Useful Post:

Federation (09-23-2018)
#2. Posted:
4321coolbunny
  • E3 2018
Reputation Power: 2174
Motto: Wizard is my bae
Sloth because I'm lazy asf
#3. Posted:
0livia
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 1118
Motto: Road to 1500 rep.. If you need any help or someone to talk to, don't be afraid to message me :)
I was boring in January so my birthday sign is Aquarius and my animal is a otter.

Just like Aquarius, otters are playful, creative, and intelligent. This animal is quirky. They dance to the beat of their own drum and don't care what anyone thinks about it. But that doesn't make them unapproachable or unpopular. In all actuality, this sign is known for having a multitude of friends from many different realms. They can move across groups of people quite effortlessly. They have an incredible imagination and nurturing qualities.

That being said, they are PICKY when it comes to love, but when they find the right one, that's it. They won't ever look back. They're devoted for life. At their worst, the otter can become recluse, isolating themselves from friends or family. They may even have a rebellious stage in their late teens or early adulthood. But in the right environment, they make the perfect friend or companion.
#4. Posted:
xeIa
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 938
Motto: Hi welcome to Chili's
a dog cus i love them
#5. Posted:
CTV
  • Supporter
Reputation Power: 322
Motto: I host late night Mod Menu Lobbies
In the times of chimpanzee's, I was a monkey.
#6. Posted:
Anime
  • Sensei
Reputation Power: 691
Motto: Engaged to user TTG, yes I'm a girl:)
0livia wroteI was boring in January so my birthday sign is Aquarius and my animal is a otter.

Just like Aquarius, otters are playful, creative, and intelligent. This animal is quirky. They dance to the beat of their own drum and don't care what anyone thinks about it. But that doesn't make them unapproachable or unpopular. In all actuality, this sign is known for having a multitude of friends from many different realms. They can move across groups of people quite effortlessly. They have an incredible imagination and nurturing qualities.

That being said, they are PICKY when it comes to love, but when they find the right one, that's it. They won't ever look back. They're devoted for life. At their worst, the otter can become recluse, isolating themselves from friends or family. They may even have a rebellious stage in their late teens or early adulthood. But in the right environment, they make the perfect friend or companion.

Good answer
#7. Posted:
Abby
  • TTG Addict
Reputation Power: 205
Imma Kangaroo. I'm chill and mind my own business but will defend my self
#8. Posted:
Mark
  • TTG Contender
Reputation Power: 3433
Motto: I hate you
I second with sloth. Im a lazy as soon as I get home from work. grab a beer and just "hang"
#9. Posted:
Couser
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 7486
Motto: Twitch/Couserfam
Orca wroteSloth because I'm lazy asf

Lmao I couldn't of put it better myself
#10. Posted:
Reputation Power: 3628
Motto: I heard my calling, I've arrived. I'm here to give this site life. Here to make it a better place.
I consider myself a Lion, If you don't mess with me I won't mess with you, but if you do, you will pay significantly.