ConspiracyPossible Alien LifePosted:

Reputation Power: 49
I didn't really think that I needed to put this under conspiracy because this isn't one. There was recently radiowaves/pulsating lights coming from a very distant galaxy. They are billions of lightyears away, but they are there. Do you guys think these radio signals are similar to ours we send out in to space? Maybe they are doing the same thing as us and trying to find other life out there. Let me know what you guys think.
Link-
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to Mooned For This Useful Post:

Federation (09-13-2018)
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1438
Aliens exist. No doubt about it. It would be sad if we were the only living beings in the entire universe.
#3. Posted:
Reputation Power: 4734
I believe there is extraterrestrial life out there
#4. Posted:
oHusky
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 676
Motto: YEET LOL
There's definitely something out there, there's no way we're the only beings in the whole universe.
#5. Posted:
Kidz
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 118
Motto: Hoster on all cods // Enjoy my lobbies
There's aliens out there no doubt
#6. Posted:
CRX
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 412
Motto: Honda CRX always
there's defo some sort of extraterrestrial life going on
#7. Posted:
Reputation Power: 19
definitely aliens out there, but im concerned on where they are at in "humanity" for them, are they ahead of us? behind? or are they just like us, knowing that there is other life out there.
#8. Posted:
Zentrax
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 2330
Motto: Chaotic360 User | Destruction v1 |
devidjohn wroteThere are so many games which are very helpful for all. So for that, I have experienced it which is very helpful for you. So if you interested in it then [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] will help you.

I'm sorry, but what was the point of posting this when it's not related to the topic lol.

Also,I do think that there is something out there. Wouldn't understand why it would just be us just livin' in this galaxy.
#9. Posted:
Zentrax
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 2330
Motto: Chaotic360 User | Destruction v1 |
Airs wrotedefinitely aliens out there, but im concerned on where they are at in "humanity" for them, are they ahead of us? behind? or are they just like us, knowing that there is other life out there.
I never actually thought about that. That's a great point in all honesty, now I wanna know how they are doing.
#10. Posted:
MGCPlays
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 1826
Motto: RGH User || DM For Lobbies ||
Airs wrotedefinitely aliens out there, but im concerned on where they are at in "humanity" for them, are they ahead of us? behind? or are they just like us, knowing that there is other life out there.

That's actually got me thinking haha