FortniteSolo games(Final opponents)Posted:

Reputation Power: 687
Is it just me or does anyone else hate it when it comes down to the last few people in solo, and you eliminate them only to be eliminated by the 2nd to last person you were looking for?

I have gotten to last and been randomly snuck up on and killed so many times it's ridiculous, like I don't even understand how half these people end up behind me when they were just in front of me!?
#2. Posted:
ItzSaxbyyy
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 302
Motto: If you need help p.m or post on my wall, +rep is always appreciated :)
i got a solos win yesterday with a surpressed pistol because he had literally no idea where i was so i could shoot with no consequence and he kept building the wrong way.

What i would say is dont be aggresive and push, just build a 3 high base and keeping watching for people pushing you. Then you will soon be able to get them
#3. Posted:
LGW
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 348
ItzSaxbyyy wrote
What i would say is dont be aggresive and push, just build a 3 high base and keeping watching for people pushing you. Then you will soon be able to get them

You're one of them. You claim a win by sitting in bases looool.
#4. Posted:
ItzSaxbyyy wrotei got a solos win yesterday with a surpressed pistol because he had literally no idea where i was so i could shoot with no consequence and he kept building the wrong way.

Suppressed weapons is a smart idea however they do less damage which isn't at all in my preference, and as for the second part to what you said that doesn't help me in anyway at all, I would rather not camp to get a win, I hate kids like that they are trash.
#5. Posted:
Chat
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 6297
Motto: Chaotic360 Support & Seller | Matrix, Destruction & NiNJA User | If you need support feel free to message me ;)
I was playing the other day, 15 kills. one 2 people left one right in front of me so I'm trying to kill that guy.. and I get snipped from a kid hugging the storm who has 0 kills, which these are kids the ones that put me off the game, they just camp the entire game and wait to get one lucky kill or shot off on you lo..
#6. Posted:
Chat wroteI was playing the other day, 15 kills. one 2 people left one right in front of me so I'm trying to kill that guy.. and I get snipped from a kid hugging the storm who has 0 kills, which these are kids the ones that put me off the game, they just camp the entire game and wait to get one lucky kill or shot off on you lo..

That's utterly the worst, especially when you're about to pop up to snipe someone but get sniped by some random.
#7. Posted:
PxE
Reputation Power: 77
Aye but the main part off the game is winning so everyone does there own way off that. People that sit behind and do **** all probs can't build..

But yeah still annoying as shit haha.
#8. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1
Boss wrote
ItzSaxbyyy wrotei got a solos win yesterday with a surpressed pistol because he had literally no idea where i was so i could shoot with no consequence and he kept building the wrong way.

Suppressed weapons is a smart idea however they do less damage which isn't at all in my preference, and as for the second part to what you said that doesn't help me in anyway at all, I would rather not camp to get a win, I hate kids like that they are trash.
After the suppressed submachine gun buff they are alot better, also the suppressed pistol is really great
#9. Posted:
ItzSaxbyyy
  • E3 2018
Reputation Power: 302
Motto: If you need help p.m or post on my wall, +rep is always appreciated :)
LGW wrote
ItzSaxbyyy wrote

You're one of them. You claim a win by sitting in bases looool.

Not at all, you just gotta be good and be able to read the situation, im never going to push like an idiot if i dont know where the other guy is. I'd rather wait an extra 20 seconds and get a win...

But ya know you do you homie

This is literally a thread of not being able to win and your complaining because i get wins and you dont xD
#10. Posted:
ItzSaxbyyy wroteThis is literally a thread of not being able to win and your complaining because i get wins and you dont xD

This is not a thread about not being able to win, winning isn't an issue, I just don't like how people hide or sneak around or somehow end up behind me when I just saw them in front of me camping in a base.