Modding[XB1]WW2 Master Service+ALL CAMOS+FAST SERVICE+FAST REPLYPosted:

BrownMagicLOBBIES
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 11
This service is currently only available for Xbox One.
Hello, today we bring you WW2 Master Prestige Recovery Services.
These services are applied to your personal account, and after your purchase we will need your Xbox One email and password to log-in and apply the package on to your account. This is an amazing service which also includes DIAMOND and CHROME GUNS, you DO NOT want to miss out on this, get it while its still available, happy holidays!

TO PURCHASE NOW SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE BY --> CLICKING HERE

TTG HAPPY HOLIDAY SALE!!!
ALL THE PRICES LISTED BELOW ARE HOLIDAY SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICES!
Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to everyone!

Recovery Packages

Ultimate Multiplayer Package
Price: $50
Whats Included?:
- Master Prestige
- Max Infantry Division
- Max Airborne Division
- Max Armored Division
- Max Mountain Division
- Max Expeditionary Division
- All Guns with Chrome Camo
- All Diamond Rifle Camos
- All Diamond SMG Camos
- All Diamond LMG Camos
- All Diamond Sniper Camos
- All Diamond Shotgun Camos
- 15 Create-a-Class Slots
- Legit Stats

Full Package
Price: $65
Whats Included?:
- Ultimate Multiplayer Package
+ZOMBIES
Whats Included?:
- Master Rank 1000 Zombies
- All Raven Research Mods Unlocked
- Legit Stats
- Discounted Price for purchasing both at once

Disclaimers
We are not responsible for any bans/resets. You buy this service at your own risk. There will be no refunds at all. However keep in mind, we currently have a 0% ban/reset rate and expect it to stay this way as we use methods that are as safe as possible. We have done numerous test accounts and all remain unaffected. Also keep in mind this is a very new game and no one can ever predict what update/patches can happen in the future as this game is brand new. As we have seen many times, unpredictable patches/updates happen all the time, and this is totally out of our control.

This service is run as a separate entity of TheTechGame and BrownMagician. TheTechGame and BrownMagician accept no responsibility under any circumstance. By purchasing this service, you relieve TheTechGame and BrownMagician of all legal responsibility. All services are done by trained professionals who have years of experience playing Call of Duty, these experienced individuals have mastered the art of leveling and are here to share the experience with you. All payments received are for the time required for guidance and tutorial with you, to pass and share the knowledge.

BrownMagician is not directly affiliated with this non-profit service at all. Any revenue generated goes back to the community and towards further teaching and knowledge

Last edited by BrownMagicLOBBIES ; edited 14 times in total

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to BrownMagicLOBBIES For This Useful Post:

MJV (01-10-2018), Soph (12-30-2017), Streamah (12-30-2017), gknox99 (12-29-2017), SWR (12-29-2017), CMY (12-29-2017), DoK (12-27-2017), XeXMarkoh (12-26-2017), dah (12-26-2017), Mikey (12-26-2017), Xbox (12-26-2017), Sean (12-25-2017), 00 (12-25-2017), Cory (12-24-2017), Dalm (12-24-2017), XeCookie_ (12-24-2017), Snow (12-24-2017)
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 27
Very much legit good friend of mine and this service will serve you right don't hesitate to purchase <3 Rubbers. #MerryXmas everyone.
#3. Posted:
Harrymiles
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 0
Pm'd You please respond asap
#4. Posted:
Onoitsjt1
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 7
How much are you charging and what are the chances of getting banned?
#5. Posted:
BrownMagicLOBBIES
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 11
Onoitsjt1 wroteHow much are you charging and what are the chances of getting banned?

All prices are listed in the first post of this thread.
PM me to privately discuss further if your interested.
#6. Posted:
This service is 100% legit! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is interested. This works completely as advertised.
#7. Posted:
xXHerpDerp69Xx
  • Christmas!
This is legit, got everything I asked for and more. Prices are great, service is quick, always replies. #1 service for all online gaming accounts.
#8. Posted:
Foam
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 95
Oh man, i wish i had the kind of money to purchase but don't right now unfortunately. But service seems legit! Good luck with future sales bro!
#9. Posted:
Underachievers
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 1
Sucks that mods came out for this game before BO3 and Infinite warefare. I'd pay top dollar for IW and BO3. It's to soon to mod WW2. That's asking for a ban.
#10. Posted:
Underachievers
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 1
Underachievers wroteSucks that mods came out for this game before BO3 and Infinite warefare. I'd pay top dollar for IW and BO3. It's to soon to mod WW2. That's asking for a ban.

I will definitely purchase WW2 by the time the next cod comes out. That's if it's still available.