Xbox 360How can I find out which skid keeps DdoSing me?Posted:

Reputation Power: 48
Its doing my left nut in now everytime i start live streaming i get ddosed its only started this week. can i find out who is doing this so i can take necessary action?
#2. Posted:
ZL1
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 124
Since he already has your IP, contact your ISP for a new IP and tell them why, then I would suggest you go a VPN route
#3. Posted:
ZL1 wroteSince he already has your IP, contact your ISP for a new IP and tell them why, then I would suggest you go a VPN route
everytime it changes they obviously get it again, vpn not an option as pc bsod when plugging Ethernet in lol
#4. Posted:
ZL1 wroteSince he already has your IP, contact your ISP for a new IP and tell them why, then I would suggest you go a VPN route
is there a tool to backtrace the traffic?
#5. Posted:
KyloCrux
  • WIP 5.1
Reputation Power: 475

Gotta agree with this, call your ISP and ask them to help you change it, the only way they can get your new IP is if you are in current contact with them. Your ISP will be able to see where the packets are coming from. VPNS actually do work as well.
#6. Posted:
ZL1
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 124
XV-Mods wrote
everytime it changes they obviously get it again, vpn not an option as pc bsod when plugging Ethernet in lol

I'm sorry, pc bsod? What are you live streaming, could it be someone in your game if gaming? Or is it someone watching the livestream?
#7. Posted:
Kate
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 93
Motto: HMU For Mods
I have a setting that tells me there ip
#8. Posted:
ZL1 wrote
XV-Mods wrote

I'm sorry, pc bsod? What are you live streaming, could it be someone in your game if gaming? Or is it someone watching the livestream?
blue screen of death haha & xp lobbies so most likely another modder

Last edited by XV-Mods ; edited 1 time in total
#9. Posted:
KyloCrux wrote

Gotta agree with this, call your ISP and ask them to help you change it, the only way they can get your new IP is if you are in current contact with them. Your ISP will be able to see where the packets are coming from. VPNS actually do work as well.
sounds like a good idea cheers
#10. Posted:
Fibril
  • Supporter
Reputation Power: 490
Motto: I'm a Canadian eh? | TTG Supporter
Hmmmm, I would disco the internet to your PC, scan for viruses (maybe a rat), reboot your modem for new IP or contact your ISP and explain. Only thing I can think of, then use a VPN from there. Maybe a forum or website you visit someone from there might be giving out your IP. I dunno, so many dirt bags these days that think DDoS is cool.