#1381. Posted:
Supervisor
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 3628
Boulton wroteFor some reason bo1 account stats doesnt work for me when I click quick recovery

It does unlock all but doesnt change any prestige or rank

Any reason why?
I've had the same issue so i had to use a different tool temporarily for bo1. Whatevers the issue im sure it'll be fixed asap
#1382. Posted:
Boulton
  • TTG Senior
Reputation Power: 1220
Motto: Anyone needing Mods on Cod or GTA V hit me up!
Supervisor wrote
Boulton wroteFor some reason bo1 account stats doesnt work for me when I click quick recovery

It does unlock all but doesnt change any prestige or rank

Any reason why?
I've had the same issue so i had to use a different tool temporarily for bo1. Whatevers the issue im sure it'll be fixed asap

Yeah hopefully man Haha
#1383. Posted:
Simp
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 3881
Here's an update from ZZ9_x_iHaXoRZz.

If you guys would like to stay updated with the tool and would like to join the Discord there will be a link for that below.
discord.gg/edQHYGN
#1384. Posted:
Reputation Power: 7
Damn finally lol
#1385. Posted:
JokingGamer
  • Fairy Master
Reputation Power: 5017
Motto: White shirt now red, my bloody nose Sleeping, you're on your tippy toes Creeping around like no one knows Think you're so criminal Bruises, on both my knees for you Don't say thank you or please I do what I want when I'm wanting
Jesus It's been a while
#1386. Posted:
Dads
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 45
This was a great tool when it worked for me. I've only had one problem with it and ever since I am unable to use the tool. I've received little help with the problem I've had, and each time I reach out for help they don't respond. Just a waste of money for something I cant use.
#1387. Posted:
JokingGamer
  • TTG Natural
Reputation Power: 5017
Motto: White shirt now red, my bloody nose Sleeping, you're on your tippy toes Creeping around like no one knows Think you're so criminal Bruises, on both my knees for you Don't say thank you or please I do what I want when I'm wanting
Dads wroteThis was a great tool when it worked for me. I've only had one problem with it and ever since I am unable to use the tool. I've received little help with the problem I've had, and each time I reach out for help they don't respond. Just a waste of money for something I cant use.

feel free to message me anytime about problems and I'll get back ASAP
#1388. Posted:
ZZ9_x_iHaXoRZz
  • Fairy Master
Reputation Power: 8818
Motto: Chaotic360 Owner
Dads wroteThis was a great tool when it worked for me. I've only had one problem with it and ever since I am unable to use the tool. I've received little help with the problem I've had, and each time I reach out for help they don't respond. Just a waste of money for something I cant use.

I've responded to all PM's you have you sent me. You asked me where the download link was and I shown you a screen cap where it was and a description on how to get it.
#1389. Posted:
Aspi
  • Summer 2020
Reputation Power: 2108
Motto: Hello. Who me? Oh im just a passer by. Don't mind me ^_^
Hiya mate. Sent you a PM when you can get to it. Just interested in buying the tool
#1390. Posted:
Goodfellas
  • Summer 2019
Reputation Power: 2726
Motto: "As far as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster"
This tool looks amazing. When I get my console I am gonna purchase this.