SellingChaotic360 Remastered Modding Tool {Trusted Seller}Posted:

ZZ9_x_iHaXoRZz
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 566

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Chaotic360 is a Multi-Purpose Xbox 360 modding tool which has been developed from scratch by team ZZ9, it has taken just about over a year & over 6 complete remakes to get this tool where we are at now and we still investing our time to make updates to improve the application by fixing bugs and adding new features to make it the best it can be for all of our dedicated users.

From the layout & design of the tool to the vast amount of user options available in Chaotic360 we would say its at least worth a look at the preview, take a look below!.

Sales Notices
Currently all sales contains lifetime for a limited time.

Epic Shelter

Epic shelter is a multi cod off host menu, which contains Aimbot, ESP names, Red Boxes, UAV, Spinbot, from Black Ops 2 to Black Ops 3 ban bypasses. For a sneaky preview take a look at the images below.

Video

Images

Ghosts

Black Ops

Games

Call Of Duty -Modern Warfare
Call Of Duty -World At War
Call Of Duty -Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty -Black Ops
Call Of Duty -Modern Warfare 3
Call Of Duty -Black Ops 2
Call Of Duty -Ghosts
Call Of Duty -Advanced Warfare
Call Of Duty -Black Ops 3
GTA V
Halo Reach(rest of franchise coming soon)
plus more

Other Tools

KV Checker
Module information
Grab Profile
Console settings
Plus Much More

Upcoming Updates

Epic Shelter Off Host(More information above)
Minor bugs patches
More arcade games
plus customer suggested features

NEW UPDATE PUSHED V2.0.4

ADDED:

Black Ops 2 Sticky Mods
      Black Ops 2 filter illegal text
      Ghosts private match online
      Ghosts EX Bullets
      Ghosts give weapon
      Ghosts remove weapon
      Ghosts set Camo
      Ghosts set visions
      Ghosts set Models
      Black Ops 2 No Sway
      Black Ops 2 FPS Counter
      Black Ops 2 Anti Probation
      Black Ops 2 Body Colour
      New game launcher tool
      New programmer Tool Box
      New connection checking method notifies users if connection been lost
      GTA V Garage Editor Section
      GTA V Unlock all contacts
      GTA V Enable seasonal DLC
      GTA V Skip tutorial
      GTA V Cash gift
      GTA V Remove Cash
      GTA V  Stat_Date(only useful if you know the correct functions to be called)

FIXED:

Advanced warfare god mode
      Modern warfare 3 XP lobby
      Black Ops 2 Game type's Stats
      Modern Warfare 3 reset local stats
      Advanced warfare message selected client
      Ghosts selected client Mods now fixed
      Modern warfare 2 high jump fixed
      Modern Warfare Off host Mods now fixed
      Modern warfare High jump and gravity is now fixed
      Custom x notify location in user settings
      LED Settings in console settings

If you having any issues while downloading the new update please re download it from the Chaotic360's website. If you find any bugs which you believed I missed report them right away.

post all bug which you discover no matter how big and/or small we take all bugs serious.
All bugs that have been reported will be posted here.

If you are interested in purchasing Chaotic360 [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] , once you have your account registered please message one of our sellers, with your username, we will then discuss payment methods, once we have found the best payment option for you and the payment was sent successfully we will enable your account and help you setup Chaotic360 to get you started.

ZZ9 x iHaXoRZz UK
JokingGamer UK
ZZ9 x iCaLZz UK
Famous US
Axios US
DDR3 US

Once you have purchased Chaotic360 from one of the sellers which is listed below and got the go ahead saying your account in enabled please follow the instructions below.

First of all you would want to head over to the user dashboard and go to "Manage Chaotic360" then "Manage Machine"
Example:

Once you have entered this section of the dashboard you would then need to navigate to "Download Latest Version Of Chaotic360"
Example:

Once the application as download you would need to launch the application and check the checkbox which say's "Show MacHash" and then copy your machineID
Example:

Now you would want to head back over to the user dashboard and enter your "MachineID" which is what you just copied from the application where it says "MachineID", you would then need to put your "CPU-Key" in where it say "CPU ID"
Example:

Once you have completed this process your application should be ready to used.

If you do get stuck in any of these steps don't hesitate to message me or anyone else who listed below.

Q; What plugins do I need when using this application.
A; Chaotic360 requires the JRPC Plugin for 95% of the tool, how ever you will need XRPC Plugin to be able to use Modern Warfare 2 section and all of unlock all achievements.

Q; How do we use Epic Shelter
A; Once this feature is pushed you will need to set C360.xex as plugin 3

Q; why does it show an error about MachineID
A; This could be possibly you made changes to your PC hardware or you you have entered it in correctly, how ever if you do get this message, message one of the sellers listed below right away.

Q; When ever I try to accept an update, the download always fails.
A; There could be loads of reasons why, but the quickest step is to download the updated version from our site.

Q; What payment methods do you all accept.
A; All of us sellers accept different type of methods, the best option is PM one of us to find what suits you best.

Q; Can I contact you AIM, Skype or any other social media sites.
A; We only do sales via TTG IM or PM, this is to prevent any of us from being scammed.

Terms of Services

failing to follow these ToS could lead to your Chaotic360 account being suspended and/or terminated.

Payment & guidelines

• All sales must be done on TTG over on PM and IM, this will prevent any of us from getting scammed.

• All payments are final, there will be no charge backs, disputes or refunds.

• No asking for discounted price, all prices are final.

Switching MachineID and CPU-Key

MachineID
We do understand that you may be making changes to your computer which could lead to your MachineID changing, therefor we will accept one free change, but to do this will need proof that you are the user you are claiming to be.We will need your email address which you used to sign up with, your payment transaction ID and your first and last name.

CPU-Key
Having your CPU-Key changed is all depending on which package you have. If you are a premium user, you will be able to add a new CPU-Key one time or if you purchased the beta package you will be able to add unlimited CPU-Keys. However, if you only have the standard package and been a loyal customer who uses us on a regular basis, we will change it for you for the one off time

Important Information
Recently we were forced to switch the database which contains all the users. If you was one the users from the old Chaotic360 who lost your account, please contact an Admin with your old user name, email address you used to sign up with, you MachineID and your first and last name, if the information matches with what you told us we will enable your new account for free of charge.

Streamah wroteThis tool is epic! Well worth the money that's for sure
Glws, you guys worked hella hard and the hard work has definitely spoken for itself.
Much respect
Streamah

Chat wroteProbably by far one of the best tool that has ever existed, all current are outdated, no longer work, no one updates them, this is for sure a great tool and I'll be looking forward to getting it soon.

CustomRGH wrotelove your work this tool is well worth the money and i will be suggesting it to everyone that I know/sell to keep up the good work.

RedWood wroteHuge vouch to Haxor i remember when this tool was in BETA and it was amazing then cant imagine what its like now!!

Tcap wroteTossing a vouch for these guys. Tool looks sleek. GLWS.

Activez- wroteZZ9 definitely put a lot of time into this tool. I had (the alpha) version a long time ago when I modded a lot and it was amazing then. Definitely worth the money.
Don't buy from Famous, he's slow....

Proof of being allowed to sell Chaotic360 and add a link to my website

<3 u Sean

If you are interested in purchasing an RGH console or need repairs, check out these guy's.

US Jtag Seller
UK Seller

Check out this shop for XBL Gold, 100% legit all sales are done via an TTG Admin Shop

Last edited by ZZ9_x_iHaXoRZz ; edited 27 times in total

The Following 63 Users Say Thank You to ZZ9_x_iHaXoRZz For This Useful Post:

Braun (12-11-2017), PrideComet (10-23-2017), GMT (10-05-2017), Fold (10-03-2017), Sturd (10-02-2017), Allergies (09-21-2017), apollo3841 (09-11-2017), Mooned (09-05-2017), JayDouglas (09-05-2017), Vexys (09-04-2017), iModYew (08-21-2017), -Simplicity (08-05-2017), RiceGum (08-03-2017), LilUziVert (07-24-2017), XeCookie_ (07-24-2017), XboxSidecar (07-15-2017), KingBubbaIX (07-13-2017), E60 (06-30-2017), 0day (06-23-2017), howl (05-31-2017), Aethah (05-25-2017), Crossroad (05-25-2017), Zolfe (05-18-2017), Jenner (05-10-2017), Reevy (05-07-2017), Bomberz_Modz (04-27-2017), Tattuna (04-25-2017), Reversing (04-24-2017), CazMods (04-22-2017), Crippy (04-21-2017), Nick (04-20-2017), ZTE (04-19-2017), IPv6 (04-19-2017), murrrkzz (04-08-2017), RepBandit (04-01-2017), Axios (03-30-2017), Tom (03-22-2017), Activez- (03-21-2017), RVM (03-20-2017), SixKOV (03-19-2017), Mr_Robot (03-17-2017), Diamond_Consoles (03-15-2017), KiwiMods (03-11-2017), XeReviver (03-11-2017), Vader (03-10-2017), Rick (03-09-2017), EMP (03-09-2017), Reconcile (03-08-2017), else (03-06-2017), Famous (03-06-2017), 97 (03-06-2017), Exentric (03-06-2017), COD_4_Booster (03-06-2017), Junkrat (03-06-2017), Soak (03-06-2017), Strokes (03-06-2017), CustomRGH (03-06-2017), Rodent_Modz (03-06-2017), Chat (03-06-2017), Chris (03-06-2017), Streamah (03-06-2017), JokingGamer (03-06-2017), prodigy (03-06-2017)
#2. Posted:
Streamah
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 1132
Motto: Streamah Live Owner - Affordable RGH Prices *Trusted Seller*
This tool is epic! Well worth the money that's for sure

Glws, you guys worked hella hard and the hard work has definitely spoken for itself.

Much respect

Streamah
#3. Posted:
ZZ9_x_iHaXoRZz
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 566

Much respect

Streamah

Thanks bud, longest project we have ever worked on can't believe it's been over a year already.
#4. Posted:
JokingGamer
  • Halloween!
Reputation Power: 138
Motto: PM if you want to purchase or have any questions about Chaotic360
This is a great modding tool built for all purposes from business to fun
#5. Posted:
Streamah
  • Trusted Seller
Reputation Power: 1132
Motto: Streamah Live Owner - Affordable RGH Prices *Trusted Seller*
ZZ9_x_iHaXoRZz wrote

Much respect

Streamah

Thanks bud, longest project we have ever worked on can't believe it's been over a year already.

I will be suggesting this to all RGH/JTAG Owners and anyone who buys from me from now on, this is a all in one tool. Every one with an RGH needs this tool
#6. Posted:
JokingGamer
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 138
Motto: PM if you want to purchase or have any questions about Chaotic360
Streamah wrote
ZZ9_x_iHaXoRZz wrote

Much respect

Streamah

I will be suggesting this to all RGH/JTAG Owners and anyone who buys from me from now on, this is a all in one tool. Every one with an RGH needs this tool

On behalf of the ZZ9 team thank you for all the support
#7. Posted:
Chat
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 793
Motto: Ninja, Destruction v1, Matrix User| Chaotic360 Support & Seller, Direct message me to purchase or to ask any questions you may have about Chaotic360!
Probably by far one of the best tool that has ever existed, all current are oudated, no longer work, no one updates them, this is for sure a great tool and I'll be looking forward to getting it soon.
#8. Posted:
Rodent_Modz
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 2536
Motto: #1 Trusted Seller. Jtags/ RGHS/PS3/Etc.
I will add link to my shop

At work will add it later with information
#9. Posted:
CustomRGH
  • Gold Member +
Reputation Power: 40
love your work this tool is well worth the money and i will be suggesting it to everyone that I know/sell to keep up the good work.
#10. Posted:
King
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 1873
We will try our best to make the community great again by pulling in members from outside of TTG to what was known as the home of modding. It's great to see all the support, our team has been in the community for so many years now!

If you need any questions about Chaotic360 please feel free to PM me!