GeneralWhat do you wish you had spent more time doing when you werePosted:

Anime
  • Senpai
Reputation Power: 2884
Motto: Engaged to user TTG, yes I'm a girl :)
What do you wish you had spent more time doing when you were younger?

I'd probably say being more social and having friends. Mostly always played video games.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anime For This Useful Post:

G6 (05-08-2020), Paws (05-08-2020)
#2. Posted:
Morrisson
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 1189
Motto: Help Me Reach 1500 | Road To MVC
Paying more attention at school spent to much time with my friends being the class clown
#3. Posted:
josiah
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 1062
I regret not going outside and doing things such as sports and being social, but at the same time I had the greatest memories on Xbox. So it's kind of hard.
#4. Posted:
Anime
  • TTG Undisputed
Reputation Power: 2884
Motto: Engaged to user TTG, yes I'm a girl :)
josiah wroteI regret not going outside and doing things such as sports and being social, but at the same time I had the greatest memories on Xbox. So it's kind of hard.

I agree with you all the way, I was an only child so all my timers usually spent playing video games and being isolated away from family problems.
#5. Posted:
Reputation Power: 2
I wish I spent more time visiting with my grandparents when I was younger rather than hanging out with friends all the time.

now that my grandparents are gone I regret every day not spending every time I had with them.
#6. Posted:
Said
  • TTG Contender
Reputation Power: 568
Motto: Road to 1000 rep & 4k posts.
Anime wroteWhat do you wish you had spent more time doing when you were younger?

I'd probably say being more social and having friends. Mostly always played video games.

Completely agree with you! I spent most my childhood playing games and not much out being social with friends
#7. Posted:
STVCKZ
  • Wise One
Reputation Power: 433
Motto: Thank you Doug for gold
Said wrote
Anime wroteWhat do you wish you had spent more time doing when you were younger?

Completely agree with you! I spent most my childhood playing games and not much out being social with friends

I don't regret anything as I was sociable aswell as anti social 50/50
Not only did I do a lot of sports and have fun outside I defo had a lot of fun playing on MW2 and bo1 for example.

I had a lot of fun and therefore don't have no regrets of that.
#8. Posted:
Kixa
  • Fairy Master
Reputation Power: 1367
Motto: I see you
Being more socialized, Hanging out with family more, and focusing on my education / career.