#31. Posted:
CAMOFLAZH
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 871
Motto: Wolverhampton Wanderers
XC wrote
CAMOFLAZH wroteCan I get an update on the issue with DTx ?

Looking to purchase.

The issue between DTx has nothing to do with further customers so do not bring him into my services. If he is asking you to contact me, then please do not contact me. Thank you!

Well...... I want to purchase your service but your first customer had an issue. Not ideal for future customers.

And tbh mate, no one contacted me but I have a right to ask.
#32. Posted:
XC
  • Rated Awesome
Reputation Power: 3071
CAMOFLAZH wrote
XC wrote

Looking to purchase.

The issue between DTx has nothing to do with further customers so do not bring him into my services. If he is asking you to contact me, then please do not contact me. Thank you!

Well...... I want to purchase your service but your first customer had an issue. Not ideal for future customers.

Please leave my services if you're going to talk about service as you clearly have no knowledge. DTx is bad business for all members and I have many vouches from staff and members here at TTG. This is a service topic and not a discussion so please take your thoughts elsewhere.
#33. Posted:
DesirablyX
Reputation Power: 0
Totally vouch for this man! He's a good lad, and gives people what they want! Hope sales go well for you XC
#34. Posted:
mado134
Reputation Power: 0
How much for both damascus and multiplayer stats ? And does the Damascus includes maximum weapon level ? Also can you pick it from the gun Smith or is it through blueprint?
#35. Posted:
Pingers
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 2635
Motto: Life's to short.
CAMOFLAZH wrote
XC wrote

Looking to purchase.

My service went completely well.

Got what I payed for and still in contact
#36. Posted:
DTx
  • Winter 2019
Reputation Power: 444
Motto: TTG
the problem is that he's not the one hosting them, he's getting customers for the person who's actually hosting them. I paid $45 and thought I was getting first or second page on leaderboards because he said I would, turns out I got put way down. I spoke to the actual hoster and he told me that if I wanted to be top page I'd need to spend $100 and the fact that $45 was for only multiplayer, not both. So I was lied to, he then told me I was a liar because he didn't believe where I was in the world before he **** up my stats. He then offered to give me a refund because I wasn't happy with service but then refused once he saw my review on here. Since that he's been ignoring me and removed me from his discord. IF you're going to buy stats from him, make sure you're far down the leaderboards and you have really bad stats, then yeah you'll get what you pay for
#37. Posted:
xCULTx
  • Resident Elite
Reputation Power: 8
Patched
#38. Posted:
XC
  • Trusted Seller
xCULTx wrotePatched

Pointless reply..
Services will be back up and running within 24hours.
#39. Posted:
XC
  • Trusted Seller
Online and taking orders!
Order now before the queue fills up.
#40. Posted:
XC
  • Trusted Seller
Online and taking orders!
Order now before the queue fills up.