#61. Posted:
Jay
  • The Robin
Reputation Power: 5669
Motto: First user to achieve 1,000 gifts of gold XD | The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living. RIP < 3
SassyTheSasquatch wrotewhat a time to be broke and inbetween jobs

The sig LOL when tf was that? Dead :omegalul:
#62. Posted:
Matthew-
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 1023
Jay wroteShould we add another item for the winner/most gifts during the entire duration?

Who ever has the most gifts over this period accumulating from start to finish gets idk £50 Xbox code or something? I will reward this personally. Possibly a digital game code, currency or 12 months of gold on TTG.

Give something back to those who take part massively.

Personally because they're gonna have a "unique custom title" o think that's enough because not many have that on here,
However maybe a big Thankyou post from Sean personally to the 5 that helped and a special badge created for the person who has gifted the most overall should do.
#63. Posted:
Jay
  • The Robin
Reputation Power: 5669
Motto: First user to achieve 1,000 gifts of gold XD | The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living. RIP < 3
Matthew- wrote
Jay wroteShould we add another item for the winner/most gifts during the entire duration?

Who ever has the most gifts over this period accumulating from start to finish gets idk £50 Xbox code or something? I will reward this personally. Possibly a digital game code, currency or 12 months of gold on TTG.

Give something back to those who take part massively.

Personally because they're gonna have a "unique custom title" o think that's enough because not many have that on here,
However maybe a big Thankyou post from Sean personally to the 5 that helped and a special badge created for the person who has gifted the most overall should do.

Tbh mate another badge wouldn't be necessary. Surprised we even got a badge for this haha Sean was going mad on Microsoft Paint with it.

I see where you guys are coming from about adding extras, custom rank and rep is probably worth it. And also lotsa rep if you gift in the shoutbox.

I think for shouterdays we should have a x2 rep again until the event is over @Sean ? Possibly throw in some Pirate chat and harlem shake?
#64. Posted:
Yati
  • TTG Senior
Reputation Power: 248
I'll gift a few people!
#65. Posted:
JokingGamer
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 4853
Motto: White shirt now red, my bloody nose Sleeping, you're on your tippy toes Creeping around like no one knows Think you're so criminal Bruises, on both my knees for you Don't say thank you or please I do what I want when I'm wanting
Jay wrote
SassyTheSasquatch wrotewhat a time to be broke and inbetween jobs

The sig LOL when tf was that? Dead :omegalul:

Honestly don't remember, Back when I had JokingGamer username but it made me giggle so I used it hahah
#66. Posted:
Mat
  • Sensei
Reputation Power: 16340
Motto: Luna my boyfriend :3
i said i would do a few gifts so i did 48 hope whoever got it enjoys the gold
#67. Posted:
TheNewWorld
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 220
I want the badge, ooooo shiny badge
#68. Posted:
Hit-
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 20
Love how you do this every year. Nice!
#69. Posted:
Inclusive
  • Summer 2019
Reputation Power: 571
Did someone say "New Badge?"
#70. Posted:
Tom
  • Ninja
Reputation Power: 1621
I'm weary on why "Summer 2019" is obtained by....money?

"Summer 2018" was obtained by simply joining a contest with a click of a button. Was there no plan for a REAL summer giveaway this year?