Private Messaging Frequently Asked Questions
• I cannot send private messages!
There are three reasons for this; you are not registered and/or not logged on, the board administrator has disabled private messaging for the entire board or the board administrator has prevented you from sending messages. If it is the later case you should try asking the administrator why.[ Back to Top ]
• I keep getting unwanted private messages!
In the future we will be adding an ignore list to the private messaging system. For now though if you keep receiving unwanted private messages from someone inform the board admin, they have the power to prevent a user from sending private messages at all.[ Back to Top ]
• Why has my Private Message privilege been removed?
Generally, when this happens, you have been found to be sending Private Messages that are harassing, threatening, or otherwise out of line with the TTG Rules. Spamming, Harassing, Threatening, Flaming, Etc. will NEVER be tolerated on TTG. Just because it is not on the Forums does not mean we cannot see it.[ Back to Top ]
• What is the difference between Outbox and Sentbox?
The Outbox is where you can view messages that you have sent to other users, but they have not actually read the message yet. Once a user reads the Private Message that you have sent to them, the message is then moved to the Sentbox. If a message is in the Sentbox, then you know the user has read your message.[ Back to Top ]
• Who is System?
System is an automated account that sends warnings to users via PM on behalf of staff. This is so the user does not know the identity of the staff member that issued the warning, and will not harass him/her. If you receive a warning, you will receive it from System. You do not need to know WHO issued you the warning, but you need to know WHY you were issued the warning.[ Back to Top ]
• Why do staff member messages show up as a different color?
This is to give you, the members, a visual representation that a staff member has sent you a message. When you receive one of these, you can generally rest assured that the message is important.[ Back to Top ]
• Is there a character limit for Private Messages?
No, currently there is no character limit for Private Messages.[ Back to Top ]
• Are there rules about what I cannot send via Private Message?
Yes, all site rules remain in effect even through the Private Messaging system. Anything that is not allowed on the forums, is also not allowed via Private Message. In addition, there are 3 rules that always pop up when you attempt to send a private message. 1. Do not message staff members asking them to verify or check out your topic. 2. Do not spam, advertise, flame or recruit through the Private Message system. 3. Abide by all of the Community Rules. If you follow all three of these rules, you will never have any issues with the Private Messaging system.[ Back to Top ]
• How do I delete unwanted messages from my Inbox?
If you want to delete a particular message, simply click in the box on the right hand side of your screen at the end of the message you want to delete, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the "Delete Marked" button. It will ask you "Are you sure you want to delete this message?" Click Yes or No, depending whether or not you are sure, and you are done.[ Back to Top ]
• Can I mass delete messages in my Inbox?
Yes, if you want to mass delete messages, simply click in all of the boxes on the right hand side of your screen at the end of the messages, or, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Mark All" and then click the "Delete Marked" button. It will ask you "Are you sure you want to delete this message?" Click Yes or No, depending whether or not you are sure, and you are done.[ Back to Top ]
• I cannot send Private Messages!
There are three reasons for this; you are not registered and/or not logged on, the staff has disabled private messaging for the entire community (possibly maintenance) or the staff has prevented you from sending messages.[ Back to Top ]
- 01. [EU] CARX DRIFT RACING ONLINE - PROGRESS SAVE 5 (CUSA15633)(0)
- 02. Layton's Mystery Journey | 100% Complete(0)
- 03. WarioWare Gold | 100% Complete Gamesave(0)
- 04. [EU] Atelier Rorona DX Overtime start(0)
- 05. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D | Savegame(0)
- 06. The legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes | Gamesave(0)
- 07. Chibi-Robo!: Zip Lash | Almost 100%(0)
- 08. Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido | All Levels & Spirits Unlocked(1)
- 09. Super Mario 3D Land | Savegame(0)
- 10. Shovel Knight | 100% Complete Gamesave(2)
- 11. Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D | 100% Complete Gamesave(1)
- 12. Pokemon Ultra Sun | Almost Everything Unlocked(2)
- 13. Pokemon Sun | Almost Everything Unlocked(1)
- 14. Pokémon Omega Ruby | 99% Complete(5)
- 15. Maneater Epic Games v1.0 CT(1)
- 01. The Gallery Trophy Guide 100% Complete Walkthrough(545)
- 02. Memento 100% Platinum Walkthrough(469)
- 03. The Last Show of Mr. Chardish - Full walkthrough(330)
- 04. Archers Dream Quick Trophy Guide | Instant Platinum(409)
- 05. I'll Kill Her Platinum Walkthrough - Easy Platinum Game PS4,(586)
- 06. Cions of Vega - Full Unedited Platinum Trophy Walkthrough(444)
- 07. Five Dates - Achievement / Trophy Guide **ALL 6 ENDINGS**(487)
- 08. Ten Dates | Gameplay Playthrough - All Successful Dates(484)
- 09. Draugen - 100% Walkthrough - All Achievement/Trophies(399)
- 10. Martha is Dead - Complete - ALL ACHIEVEMENTS(455)
- 11. Mozart Requiem Achievement/Trophy Walkthrough(393)
- 12. Mia & The Dragon Princess - 100% *TEXT Walkthrough*(397)
- 13. The Isle Tide Hotel | Platinum Trophy Walkthrough(550)
- 14. Puzzle Journey PS4 FREE AND EASY PLATINUM(469)
- 15. How to become a Microsoft Ambassador(613)