General Access Frequently Asked Questions
• Why can't I login?
Have you registered? Seriously, you must register in order to login. Have you been banned from the forum (a message will be displayed if you have)? If so then you should contact the administration to find out why. If you have registered and are not banned and you still cannot login then check and double check your username and password. Usually this is the problem, if not then contact the administration.[ Back to Top ]
• Why do I need to register at all?
You may not have too, it is up to the administrator of the board as to whether you need to register in order to post messages. However registration will give you access to additional features not available to guest users such as definable avatar images, private messaging, emailing of fellow users, usergroup subscription, etc. It only takes a few moments to register so it is recommended you do so.[ Back to Top ]
• How do I prevent my username appearing in the online user listings?
In your profile you will find the option to "Hide your online status." If you decide to select this on, you will only appear to board administrators and to yourself. You will be counted as a hidden user.[ Back to Top ]
• I've lost my password!
Don't panic! While your password cannot be retrieved it can be reset. To do this go to the login page and click "I've forgotten my password." Follow the instructions and you should be back online in no time.[ Back to Top ]
• I registered but cannot login!
Firstly check your are entering the correct username and password. If this is not the case then does your account need activating? Some parts of the site will require all new registrations be activated, either by yourself or by the administrator before you can logon. When you registered it would have told you whether activation was required. If you were sent an email then follow the instructions, if you did not receive the email then are you sure your email address is valid? One reason activation is used is to reduce the possibility of rogue users abusing the site anonymously. If you are sure the email address you used is valid then try contacting the site administrator.[ Back to Top ]
• I registered in the past but cannot login any more?!
The most likely reasons for this are; you entered an incorrect username or password (check the email you were sent when you first registered) or the administrator has deleted your account for some reason. If it is the later case then perhaps you did not post anything? It is usual for boards to periodically remove users who have not posted anything so as to reduce the size of the database. Try registering again and get involved in discussions.[ Back to Top ]
• When I click the email link for a user it asks me to login?
Sorry but only registered users can send email to people via the built-in email form (if the admin has enabled this feature). This is to prevent malicious use of the email system by anonymous users.
• Why can't I log in from my mobile device?
Most mobile proxies have been blocked from accessing TTG. This includes Cell Phones, Tablets, and a lot of schools who all use proxies. This step was taken for the safety of TTG and for the members.[ Back to Top ]
• How many accounts am I allowed to have?
You are only allowed to have one account on TTG. If you forget your password, username, etc. then you can contact one of the Site Administrators to find out the information to recover your account.[ Back to Top ]
• I have multiple people who use the same Internet connection as me, but we have different accounts. Is that okay?
This goes with the same question about how many accounts that you have. If you, your brother, your aunt, your dog, and your pet turtle all have accounts on TTG and everyone follows the rule, then that's ok. We cannot tell who is sitting behind the computer screen from our end, so we have to assume it's always the same person. That being said, if your pet turtle gets your accounts IP Banned from TTG, there will be no exceptions made. You need to stress to everyone in that house that if one person ruins it, then they will be ruining it for everyone.[ Back to Top ]
- 01. [CS:S] moshpit_finalcut(0)
- 02. [CS:S] gg_Catwalks_And_Tunnels(0)
- 03. [CS:S] zm_halo_v3(0)
- 04. [CS:S] surf_ber(0)
- 05. [CS:S] surf_pommi_fixed(0)
- 06. [CS:S] zm_skullroom(0)
- 07. [CS:S] fy_collapse(0)
- 08. [CS:S] surf_gauntlet_ds(0)
- 09. [CS:S] aim_closequarterscombat(0)
- 10. [CS:S] fy_stonehall(0)
- 11. [CS:S] he_dusty(0)
- 12. [CS:S] bhop_cp(0)
- 13. [CS:S] aim_scoutzbombz(0)
- 14. [CS:S] edm_warzones(0)
- 15. [CS:S] bhop_t955i_V2BETA(0)
- 01. Red Book, Scepter, and Red Jewel Location (Leon and Claire)(82)
- 02. Police Station Portable Safe (Spare Key)(70)
- 03. Weapons Locker Key Card - Leon and Claire(93)
- 04. Spade Key Location - Leon and Claire(118)
- 05. Gas Station Key Location - Claire and Leon(91)
- 06. The Bigs - Cheats(168)
- 07. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise - Cheats(164)
- 08. Viva Pinata: Party Animals - Cheats(82)
- 09. Attack of the Movies 3D - Cheats(82)
- 10. Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth - Cheats(140)
- 11. Backbreaker - Cheats(115)
- 12. Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Cheats(94)
- 13. Bakugan: Defenders of the Core - Cheats(99)
- 14. Band Hero - Cheats(71)
- 15. Banjo-Kazooie - Cheats(85)