[US] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition NG+ Starter Save
Download Name: [US] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition NG+ Starter Save
Submitted By: Meracle
File Size: 15.95 MB
File Type: (Zip file)
Related Forum: PlayStation Forum
This is a save i've put hundreds of hours into, in order to create the most perfectly optimized save I could manage for newgame plus. It's at the very end of the game and is ready to start a ng+ with.
Be warned that this save is not intended to earn trophies with. I also don't know which trophies this save could unlock, so i'd advise caution if you haven't completed most of the trophies already.
This save is also not for those wanting a super easy playthrough. All enemies will be scaled up to level 105, making the difficulty much higher than on any standard playthrough.
Details on what this playthrough has ready to import into Newgame+ include:
(Important infomation if you plan to use Savewizards Quick Codes are in red color)
- A max level 100 Character
- All possible 131 Skillpoints (99 from levels, 30 from Places of Power. Magic Acorn is still in the Food items unused, will give 2 if used.) Missing 1 Skillpoint from the Golden Egg, because I instead went for the Hen Gaidth armor set.
(I used an ingame glitch to add a lot more skillpoints, but you can reset them back to normal at any time you wish by using a Potion of Clearance.)
(If you plan to add even more skillpoints using the quickcode: You must first use a potion of clearance ingame to reset skillpoints. Not doing so will result in an error message.)
- An extremely high amount of crowns.
- All mutations unlocked.
- All Oils, Potions & Bombs unlocked + maxed out.
- A full set of every Grandmaster School armor set in storage.
- An insane amount of crafting and alchemy ingredients. Also includes more food and mutagens than you'd ever need. (Plus arranged in single alphabetical order stacks.)
- 100 of each color dye
- Storage is filled with tons of rare and unique items. (Be warned that it can be laggy, so if collectings not your thing, feel free to get rid of a lot of it.)
- All gear equipped is optimized around a max level character before starting ng+, so none of it is crafted.
lvl 99 Hjalmar's Steel Sword (200% Crit Dmg) (Preservation Rune)
lvl 98 Aerondight Silver Sword (Severance Rune)
lvl 31 Ravix of Fourhorn's crossbow (1 out of the possible 2 crossbows you can earn during a certain quest. You can now get the other during ng+)
All highest possible level Hen Gaidth heavy armor with the Levity Rune put on the chest, so it is treated like Light. Greater Mending runes are on the rest of the armor.
lvl 98 Hen Gaidth Armor
lvl 98 Hen Gaidth Trousers
lvl 98 Hen Gaidth Gauntlets
lvl 98 Hen Gaidth Boots
Caparison of Lament (100 Stamina) Horse Saddle chosen as the wish reward from Gaunter O Dimm.
Knight errant's blinders (60 Horse's Fear Level)
Beauclair saddlebags (110 Max Inventory Weight)
Hunted down the highest level of every unique/rare item I could get including:
Dandelion Painting Can only be obtained by getting the bad ending.
Ciri's sword "Zireael" (Possible to glitch during a Novigrad flashback quest.)
Nathaniel's Glowing Poker from Crippled Kate's.
Bath towel (Imperial Audience Quest)
Loads more, but i'd end up writing a novel if I list them all!
Everything decorating the villa is either a duplicate of something already in storage, crafted, or won't carry over into NG+ So don't worry about leaving any of it behind.
Some endgame notes on this save worth a mention but don't carry over into NG+:
Bad Ending + It Takes Three to Tango triggered from romancing both Yen & Triss. Dandelion at Corvo Bianco.
Maps fully explored and the maximum possible quests completed. (Any question marks on map are bugged.)
Only 2 Red X's on quest objectives. These 2 are impossible to avoid, without missing the quests altogether.
Geralt will never grow a beard, unless you change it at a barber. (Bug triggered during Dead Man's Party quest.)
All crafting diagrams unlocked.
All Gwent cards found. (Plus two copies of the John Natalis card from using an exploit during "A Dangerous Game".)
Difficulty never lowered from Death March.
- 01. [EU] Unravel Two Game Save(7)
- 02. [US] Elden Ring Game Save - Reagl Ancestor Spirit hollow horn grounds(18)
- 03. [US] Elden Ring Game Save - Magm Wyrm Makar(9)
- 04. [EU/PS4] Instant Platin Save-Set #1 The Jumping Burger, Pizza and Taco(4)
- 05. [EU] Assassin's Creed Valhalla Modded Thor gear set.(54)
- 06. [US] NICKELODEON ALL-STAR BRAWL 100% PLATINUM [CUSA25399]/PS5 AUTOPOP(96)
- 07. Minecraft TrophyMap Creativ/Survival(38)
- 08. [EU] Resident Evil 7 Jack`s 55 Birthday(25)
- 09. [US] FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE - INTELLIGENCE AGENT TROPHY (CUSA07211) MODDED SAVE(20)
- 10. Horizon Chase Turbo Senna Forever(5)
- 11. [US] Elden Ring Game Save - Shardbearer Rykard Boss(6)
- 12. [US] Elden Ring Game Save - Shardbearer Malenia(10)
- 13. [US] Elden Ring Game Save - Roundtable Hold(1)
- 14. [US] Elden Ring Game Save - Mohg the Omen(4)
- 15. [US] Elden Ring Game Save - Lord of Frenzied Flame(8)