For anyone who has been having the issues I stated above, I have found a solution and have successfully streamed a mobile game (Clash Royale) to Twitch, for free.
How I did it:
1) Download and install OBS (Open Broadcast Software) and watch a tutorial on how to set it up.
2) Download and install Apowersoft iphone recorder
3) Plug your iphone into power (I usually just plug it into my PC's usb port)
4) Open Apowersoft iphone recorder and make sure your phone is connected to the same wifi network as your PC.
5) Click on the evaluate button, indicating that you do not want to purchase the Apowersoft program, but want to trial it. Please note that Trialing the software will cause you problems if you want to record videos directly to your computer (watermarks, limited time, etc.) However, if you simply want to see your phone mirror in real time onto your computer screen, evaluate works perfectly.
5) Goto your phones home screen and swipe up to view your control panel, select 'Screen Mirroring' and tap on Apowersoft [ ]
6) Using OBS, you can add a source and use 'Window Capture', and then drag and select the real-time display of your phone and it will appear in OBS.
7) Continue setting up OBS with the necessary steps for normal streaming, such as adding your Twitch stream key, adding your other options (again, see a video on this, its easy)
8) When you're ready, click on Start Streaming and OBS will stream exactly what is shown within your current scene, which will include the real-time display of your iphones screen. This entire process is done with completely free software.
BTW, if you want to see 5000+ Clash Royale ladder gameplay, tips and tricks, deck advice or you want to see me play with YOUR deck in a challenge to help you improve, look no further than my newly created stream!
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]