The contest has now ended. Congrats to Greg for winning. The old thread can be found here. Thanks for everyone who has entered.
This leaderboards works as the Referee will commit Hara Kiri at the beginning of each round with a grenade - allowing you to have the pleasure of facing double the standard amount of Zombies.The ref will then watch your game progress with a 3rd person view of your impending struggle.
Members will be invited to a custom game starting from Round 1. The only thing that matters here is how many rounds you survive.
Similar to our 3 previous Nazi Zombie Threads the rules are as follows.
1. No glitching.
2. The Referee will host the game (unless lag is an issue.)
3. Each Zombie Map can be attempted once per week - Starting Midnight on Sunday.
4. If you make Top Spot on any 1 Map - you cannot be reffed again on that map until another member beats your score.
5. It's up to the host or the user being "Reffed" to screen cap the ending score and to PM a staff member. Ex. [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] 6. If you get down as early as round 1 or 2 you may have one restart.
7. It is YOUR job to let me or another staff member know if you changed your name.
8. On Shadows of Evil, you cannot skip rounds by shooting the man on the catwalk.
1 Reputation Points for every level until 5. ( 1-5 )
10 Reputation Points for every level after level 5. ( 6-?? )