Red Dead Redemption 2Money Glitch (Spoiler Alert)Posted:

Reputation Power: 27
SPOILER ALERT WARNING

HUGE SPOILER DON'T CLICK

Arthur has just died, now I am playing as John, who is completely broke with nothing. Is there any working money glitches or methods for quick money while playing as John? I just want my cool guns back.

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to Heyters For This Useful Post:

Maze (11-02-2018)
#2. Posted:
Bankshot
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 2453
Complete the epilogue and you will receive 20k

EDIT : IIRC you still have your guns, just go on john's horse and it's in the saddle.
#3. Posted:
Axo
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 3946
Motto: Rep is appreciated.
Welp, I thought your thread was going to have a video spoiler and not just be so forward about the Red Dead storyline. Rip my play-through. Nonetheless, search YouTube to find money glitches post gold bar patch.
#4. Posted:
Mikey
  • Rated Awesome
Reputation Power: 12937
Motto: JOIN MIKEYS GAMING LOUNGE DISCORD SERVER discord.gg/RXZqdhS
Brah, next time you do a spoiler, actually put it in a spoiler. Thanks for ruining my whole entire life KAPPA.
#5. Posted:
Petite
  • Download Master
Reputation Power: 8386
Motto: Chaotic 360 User | Anime | Corona
Even with the spoiler I just accidentally ruined the whole game god damnit this post is deadly.
#6. Posted:
Chat
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 6296
Motto: Chaotic360 Support & Seller | Matrix, Destruction & NiNJA User | If you need support feel free to message me ;)
I feel like you should actually edit your post, explain what you need & remove the spoiler, we don't need to know that it happens, I've ruined the game due to this, but for the sake of others...

In request of money glitch & help, remove spoiler and request help based on that.
#7. Posted:
Bankshot
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 2453
Chat wroteI feel like you should actually edit your post, explain what you need & remove the spoiler, we don't need to know that it happens, I've ruined the game due to this, but for the sake of others...

In request of money glitch & help, remove spoiler and request help based on that.

I knew this was going to happen... Sorry, I felt bad for bumping the initial post and just decided to leave it alone.

I feel so much guilt....

Sorry people
#8. Posted:
Petite
  • Winner!
Reputation Power: 8386
Motto: Chaotic 360 User | Anime | Corona
Bankshot wrote
Chat wroteI feel like you should actually edit your post, explain what you need & remove the spoiler, we don't need to know that it happens, I've ruined the game due to this, but for the sake of others...

I knew this was going to happen... Sorry, I felt bad for bumping the initial post and just decided to leave it alone.

I feel so much guilt....

Sorry people
Not yours or OP's fault at this point there was a warning just this is more than the average spoiler lol. I expected maybe a random mission or something not the end game being spat out.
#9. Posted:
Reputation Power: 27
Sorry guys, I'm now gonna leave this forum for a few weeks until I come back