ModdingBO2 Fatal CrashPosted:

Reputation Power: 52
Idk why but its not letting me use any rpc tools even tho i have the right plugins. i just tried using rghc and bo2 fatal crashed. why?
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 9
Are you using an old version of RGHC?

Also you could be banned from BLOPS2 so make sure you have a spoofer plugin for RGHC
#3. Posted:
no i just downloaded it from the site lol. no tools are working, i try to change my gt with it and nothing happens. not banned because new account plus i was playing online last night so.
#4. Posted:
Reputation Power: 9
HeliosModz wroteno i just downloaded it from the site lol. no tools are working, i try to change my gt with it and nothing happens. not banned because new account plus i was playing online last night so.

Huh.. maybe it's down? Is it reading your console okay?
#5. Posted:
L33CH wrote
HeliosModz wroteno i just downloaded it from the site lol. no tools are working, i try to change my gt with it and nothing happens. not banned because new account plus i was playing online last night so.

Huh.. maybe it's down? Is it reading your console okay?

yes it connects to my console but nothing happens when i click stuff
#6. Posted:
Im using a tool right now and it wont let me change my gt. but the flash prestige works?? why.. it worked before
#7. Posted:
OriginalGamertag
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 448
Motto: If it isn't bolted to the floor, then I'll sell it to you! -Moonshine gifted me gold
Could be your internet connection, you using ethernet or wireless? Open NAT type? Do you get many errors that say you can quit or continue using the programme?
#8. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1
could be internet connections / make sure your uploaded to the latest firmware some people make there own version on YouTube then the original works perfectly fine