IntroductionNew to the tech game.Posted:

Enjoi_Xbox
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 386
Motto: Here to help, just ask and I'll do what I can
Hey I just recently joined again dude to loosing my old account on here what's new and going on with the site now since i have been gone?
I'm doing a little bit of nodding and trying to learn about new mods on updated games also

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Enjoi_Xbox For This Useful Post:

Mikey (10-13-2018), Highsnobiety (10-12-2018), uwu (10-12-2018), Lood (10-12-2018), Xbox (10-11-2018)
#2. Posted:
0livia
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 1033
Motto: Road to 200 rep.. If you need any help or someone to talk to, don't be afraid to message me :)
Enjoi_marijane wroteHey I just recently joined again dude to loosing my old account on here what's new and going on with the site now since i have been gone?
I'm doing a little bit of nodding and trying to learn about new mods on updated games also

Hey.
Welcome to thetechgame.
I am sorry to hear about your account. If you message a staff member they should be able to help you get your account back.

Forums/f=235/ask-the-staff.html
Don't forget to take a look at the rules.

Forums/rules.html
I hope to see you around the forums.
#3. Posted:
Maze
  • Arcade King
Reputation Power: 4724
Motto: All Time High Monthly Posts achieved in June 2018. jukly forever.
Welcome to the site my dude
Browsing the forums you'll gain a lot of knowledge, and coming to the shoutbox you can meet some of the older, active members.
Hope to see you stick around.
#4. Posted:
Enjoi_Xbox
  • Shoutbox Hero
Maze wroteWelcome to the site my dude
Browsing the forums you'll gain a lot of knowledge, and coming to the shoutbox you can meet some of the older, active members.
Hope to see you stick around.

Thank you and I hope to too,
I'm trying to learn about computers more and waiting to get gold again I have always preferred this site cause I've been here for a while and just getting back into gaming.
#5. Posted:
Enjoi_Xbox
  • Shoutbox Hero
0livia wrote
Enjoi_marijane wroteHey I just recently joined again dude to loosing my old account on here what's new and going on with the site now since i have been gone?

Hey.
Welcome to thetechgame.
I am sorry to hear about your account. If you message a staff member they should be able to help you get your account back.

Forums/f=235/ask-the-staff.html
Don't forget to take a look at the rules.

Forums/rules.html
I hope to see you around the forums.

Thanknyou and will be contacting someone about that soon I'm out and about right now
#6. Posted:
Reputation Power: 4702
Welcome back dude
#7. Posted:
Lood
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 795
Motto: world's greatest dad - gifted by Nasyr, YoungBoyNBS & Mikey
Welcome again dude! Hope to see you around the forums. If I decide to get an RGH sooner than later I'll be seeing you over in those forums it sounds like
#8. Posted:
Enjoi_Xbox
  • Gold Member
Xbox wroteWelcome back dude

Thank you
#9. Posted:
Enjoi_Xbox
  • Shoutbox Hero
Lood wroteWelcome again dude! Hope to see you around the forums. If I decide to get an RGH sooner than later I'll be seeing you over in those forums it sounds like

Hope too. Learning up on alot of stuff with my free time. Call of duty is my go to and I'm a die hard fan of it. I'm getting all my games. Back with all the new updates is it harder to flash my drive so I can burn games and what's the risk of getting banned of live nkw
#10. Posted:
Linx
  • Video King
Reputation Power: 5338
hey man welcome welcome glad your here with us maybe join in on the shoutbox some time and and have a great time

Members_Shout.html