AnimeAnsatsu Kyoushitsu reviewPosted:

Reputation Power: 12147
Motto: hi im Loke
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Assassination Classroom) don't want to give too much info but the story is about an alien named Koro-sensei that becomes a teacher he is incredibly fast and powerful the kids in his class have one task and that is to assassinate him it's easily one of my top Comedy animes (also at least to me the dubbed voices makes it even funnier) there is also a second season and a movie called Koro-sensei Q! and an ONA called Koro-sensei Quest! there is even a special called Deai no Jikan so if you decide to watch it make sure you watch all of those as well! i am going to give the show 7.5 out of 10 this show made me laugh so much!

Koro-sensei is such a great character

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mathew For This Useful Post:

coolbunny1234 (11-19-2018), Wizard (10-14-2018), WoodsfIame (10-09-2018), ZeroTwo (10-07-2018), Saki (10-07-2018)
#2. Posted:
ZeroTwo
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 2394
Motto: Corona V2 RGH Owner, NiNJA User, Anime Is Life.
Assassination classroom is a great watch, keeps you wondering what will happen next.
#3. Posted:
WoodsfIame
  • Sensei
Reputation Power: 25
Assassination Classroom is great, loved it.
#4. Posted:
Saki
  • The Robin
Reputation Power: 6950
Motto: Fanatical like a demon
I've heard quite a bit about this anime. Not entirely sure if it's my cup of tea, though.

However, a truly fantastic review as always from you Loke. Nobody does em better than you