BorderlandsBorderlands 2 boosting gamesave?Posted:

Exam
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 1823
Im looking for a working Xbox boosting game save for borderlands 2, I wanna be able to boost people to max level and drop them money and good weapons, I've looked on YouTube and I cant find a working one? Be great if someone could link me to a YouTube video with working game save or send a game save. Thanks
#2. Posted:
Exam
  • Blind Luck
Anyone?
#3. Posted:
Reputation Power: 23
Hiya Just was checking on the Borderlands Forum and come across This Post and i'm here to help if you want a Boost save your Best bet is Youtube or Modio, Modio is a tool where people upload there saves or you could go to the Download Forum and Check there

If you want a Account with A boosting save i Sell them Check out my Forum for more Information

Forums/t=7761781/borderlands-2-mo...-help.html
#4. Posted:
Reputation Power: 0
I posted saves but you aren't allowed to post content on here apparently as it was deleted within 12 hours they are just here to scam you try se7ensins
#5. Posted:
Exam
  • Halloween!
youngerflames wroteHiya Just was checking on the Borderlands Forum and come across This Post and i'm here to help if you want a Boost save your Best bet is Youtube or Modio, Modio is a tool where people upload there saves or you could go to the Download Forum and Check there

If you want a Account with A boosting save i Sell them Check out my Forum for more Information

Im not looking to buy, sorry
#6. Posted:
Exam
  • Shoutbox Hero
xcier wroteI posted saves but you aren't allowed to post content on here apparently as it was deleted within 12 hours they are just here to scam you try se7ensins

I find se7ensins quite confusing to find certain things.
#7. Posted:
Exam
  • Shoutbox Hero
youngerflames wroteHiya Just was checking on the Borderlands Forum and come across This Post and i'm here to help if you want a Boost save your Best bet is Youtube or Modio, Modio is a tool where people upload there saves or you could go to the Download Forum and Check there

But ill try modio Thanks
#8. Posted:
if you google me the first thing that should come up is my save pack just scroll down to download
#9. Posted:
Exam
  • Halloween!
xcier wroteif you google me the first thing that should come up is my save pack just scroll down to download

For Xbox?
#10. Posted:
PC/Xbox/PS