MW2MW2 Infection Graphic FixPosted:

Reputation Power: 0
Hey Peeps!

Back in the day (like six years ago), I went into a infection lobby that messed up my graphics and til to this day haven't been capable of fixing it. I want to get this fixed now more then ever because of it being backwards compatible now. The infection made the graphics insanely bright.

I'm also willing to spend money if you have a legit way to fix this.

Sincerely,
Spudules
#2. Posted:
GGs
  • Winter 2018
Reputation Power: 3068
Motto: Pink Ribbon Services | Pink Modding Team | Owner of PMT! Check out my shops.
Spudules wroteHey Peeps!

Back in the day (like six years ago), I went into a infection lobby that messed up my graphics and til to this day haven't been capable of fixing it. I want to get this fixed now more then ever because of it being backwards compatible now. The infection made the graphics insanely bright.

Sincerely,
Spudules

best infections for this is pc vision which is best for it chrome is **** to you mostly.
#3. Posted:
Reputation Power: 23
Spudules wroteHey Peeps!

Sincerely,
Spudules

Not sure how the infection is still on your game because usually you can just dashboard/turn off console to remove it. Could I see a picture to see what it looks like? I might be able to fix it.
#4. Posted:
-SQUAD-
  • The Robin
Reputation Power: 553
Motto: F*** HC DOM LOBBYS SND ALL THE WAY
u on xb1?
#5. Posted:
Kidz
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 118
Motto: Hoster on all cods // Enjoy my lobbies
Strange
#6. Posted:
My friend had this ages ago and he turned his contrast all the way up (or down) and it sort of fixed. It was a private match infection from trolls that increased the gamma all the way up so the game was unplayable and stuck even if you dashboarded, try the contast thing anyway man might help!
#7. Posted:
My friend had this ages ago and he turned his contrast all the way up (or down) and it sort of fixed. It was a private match infection from trolls that increased the gamma all the way up so the game was unplayable and stuck even if you dashboarded, try the contast thing anyway man might help!
#8. Posted:
oHusky
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 676
Motto: YEET LOL
Just go into setting and edit your brightness, contrast and gamma