FalloutFallout 76 | Your thoughts?Posted:

JMG
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 2469
Motto: Add me on Xbox - JxhnG
I'd just like see some of you guys thoughts on the new fallout! As you've probably seen on videos it's got a multiplayer feature! After playing Fallout for a very long time I don't know how I feel as The Elder Scrolls Online was a failure for me, did not enjoy it 1 bit so I'm hoping it's not the same with the new Fallout! What are you guys thoughts?
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 20
I Hope the Fallout 76 will be a game changer(Either for the rise or fall) for them as they introduced multiplayer for the very first time
#3. Posted:
JMG
  • Halloween!
Reputation Power: 2469
Motto: Add me on Xbox - JxhnG
No one a fallout fan? lol
#4. Posted:
Couser
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 7480
Never really been a fall out fan so I doubt this one would change my mind
#5. Posted:
Kidz
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 118
Motto: Hoster on all cods // Enjoy my lobbies
I hope it's not like elder scrolls online. The idea of it sounds good but if resembles ESO in anyway then sorry Bethesda but I'm not purchasing that
#6. Posted:
Reputation Power: 38
Sadly im having to wait for a uk time based beta, as no way was i staying up 12am-4am on a work night.

But i am so hyped for this game i hope they don't screw it up
#7. Posted:
Reputation Power: 2
Kidz wroteI hope it's not like elder scrolls online. The idea of it sounds good but if resembles ESO in anyway then sorry Bethesda but I'm not purchasing that

ESO is much better now, but I get what you're saying. It looks like it's gonna play like a fallout game, which is good. I just don't know why they couldn't have just done some kind of co-op. It's clearly not an MMO so what is the point really? I just hope it there isn't too much focus on survival and totally neglects the exploration.
#8. Posted:
Reputation Power: 9
This is not ESO, granted ESO is leaps and bounds better today as opposed to release.

The game plays fantastic, even in beta. It is just an absolute blast, there's so much to do even if it isn't story driven.

A lot of FO:76 is gonna depend on you, as the player making your experience enjoyable. Doing what you like to do.
And if you have a buddy or two to play with, it just makes it THAT much better.

You won't be disappointed.
The game feels like it has sooo much room to grow, in years to come I can't wait to see what they do with it. Private servers, maybe a little story, expansions.
#9. Posted:
Reputation Power: 11
My opinion they should have never brought in multiplayer it's stupid it's supposed to be played solo I don't like it at all