ModdingXbox One ModdingPosted:

Preferred
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 35
Is there any effective way to mod on the Xbox One? Why hasn't an RGH/JTAG been made for the Xbox One? I've been wanting to buy a modded console for awhile now, but I don't want to waste my money on something I won't be able to use in the future. What's your opinion on buying an RGH/JTAG now? Would it be a waste of money with the consoles & games no longer being produced? Is it or has it ever been possible to sufficiently make money using an RGH/JTAG? If you have any information or advice for me, please leave a comment below!

Last edited by Preferred ; edited 2 times in total
#2. Posted:
Hub
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 102
Xbox one hardware is a lot more advanced than the 360 - obviously. And with this, the security is also enhanced.

The move away from power pc to games running on their own hyper visor (virtual machine) has made exploits a lot harder - not impossible, but would require a lot of knowledge degree level and above to reverse engineer and find ways to exploit.

If it does eventually happen, it's highly likely that those who find it will try to make as much money as possible from it - just remember how much jtags cost to run back in the day.

It would be awesome but also ruin games at the same time. Back in the day mod menus used to be fun, now you have services like ninja creating pointless and game ruining aimbots that technically aren't even aimbots anymore if they just kill people wherever they are
#3. Posted:
Preferred
  • V5 Launch
Hub wrote
Xbox one hardware is a lot more advanced than the 360 - obviously. And with this, the security is also enhanced.

The move away from power pc to games running on their own hyper visor (virtual machine) has made exploits a lot harder - not impossible, but would require a lot of knowledge degree level and above to reverse engineer and find ways to exploit.

If it does eventually happen, it's highly likely that those who find it will try to make as much money as possible from it - just remember how much jtags cost to run back in the day.

It would be awesome but also ruin games at the same time. Back in the day mod menus used to be fun, now you have services like ninja creating pointless and game ruining aimbots that technically aren't even aimbots anymore if they just kill people wherever they are

I appreciate the response! Any additional information or advice would be great.
#4. Posted:
Rodent_Modz
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 3294
Motto: #1 Trusted Seller. Jtags/ RGHS/PS3/Etc.
Not yet and doesn't look like anything in the future yet either
#5. Posted:
Privileged
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 362
Motto: Rep me okay
The consoles are too advanced they haven't even found a way to flash them yet
#6. Posted:
Preferred
  • V5 Launch
Hub wrote

Rodent_Modz wrote
Not yet and doesn't look like anything in the future yet either

Privileged wrote
The consoles are too advanced they haven't even found a way to flash them yet

What's all of your opinions on purchasing an RGH/JTAG now? I can't decide if I should because of the consoles & games no longer being produced. Can you sufficiently earn money or profit using an RGH/JTAG?
#7. Posted:
Junkrat
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 55
I think a RGH is nice to have. But I'm done with modding online.
I only use my RGH to play older games which are not backward compatible