BO4Redeemed a code a bit ago, what's the case now?Posted:

Yet
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 210
As the title states, i redeemed a code from a post on this website, and the call of duty website stated that the code had worked. People are saying they are able to preload the beta right now, but i can't seem to do it? What's the case?

Do i need to wait a bit more? Sorry if this has been asked before in the past, just curious.

I'd check this website : [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] but it's currently down or having issues,w hich is why i'm here.
#2. Posted:
Maze
  • Reporter
Reputation Power: 4620
Motto: All Time High Monthly Posts achieved in June 2018. jukly forever.
Site doesn't work for me either.
Pretty sure last week, when PS4 was getting it, they were getting an email the day of
#3. Posted:
Shai
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 65
Yes on PS4 codes where sent the day of beta some people got codes late like 2 hours after beta went live just have to wait till it's sent we are all in the same boat
#4. Posted:
-Simplicity
  • Shoutbox Hero +
Reputation Power: 2045
Motto: PM me if you have any questions. | Chaotic360 Tool Seller.

Nothing to do now, except wait. Once you redeem the code on the website, you need to wait until you get emailed a code for the actual beta download.

Last week for PS4, a lot of people didn't actually get their code until after the beta started so that's a little unfortunate, but hopefully they get it fixed since they've had since then to fix everything.
#5. Posted:
Contestify
  • V5 Launch
Reputation Power: 3
You might want to try checking the area you redeemed your code on the call of duty site, that's where I found my code. I didn't receive an email.
#6. Posted:
Decy
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 694
Contestify wroteYou might want to try checking the area you redeemed your code on the call of duty site, that's where I found my code. I didn't receive an email.

i've just checked there myself and there doesn't seem to be anything at the moment.

OP: I'm in the same boat aswell i thought they would have released them yesterday so we can actually have time to pre-load the game but yeah this sucks hopefully its not too bad tho
#7. Posted:
Pingers
  • Shoutbox Hero +
Reputation Power: 1769
Motto: Post on my wall for rep.
Contestify wroteYou might want to try checking the area you redeemed your code on the call of duty site, that's where I found my code. I didn't receive an email.

You mean here? I can't see no code for me-.-

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
#8. Posted:
Rui
  • E3 2016
Reputation Power: 114
On xbox you are automatically registered for the beta so their is no need to enter codes/pre-order
#9. Posted:
Pingers
  • Blind Luck
Reputation Power: 1769
Motto: Post on my wall for rep.
Rui wroteOn xbox you are automatically registered for the beta so their is no need to enter codes/pre-order

So it just downloads for us?

If so what time do we get it?
#10. Posted:
Decy
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 694
Rui wroteOn xbox you are automatically registered for the beta so their is no need to enter codes/pre-order

Just says on the store that you need to redeem the code? Nothing in the Ready to Install either.