ModdingXbox won't glitch after...Posted:

Bananza
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 18
I've RGHed many Xbox 360s in the past and they've all gone smoothly till today. The console boots into Xell and it's able to run XEXMenu when I have the JR Programmer installed but once I uninstall the programmer, the console won't boot into Xell and will only boot into stock dash. I've tried googling my problem but nothing comes up. Has this happened to y'all?
#2. Posted:
Rodent_Modz
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 2750
Motto: #1 Trusted Seller. Jtags/ RGHS/PS3/Etc.
Jr programmer has nothing to do with the console booting to xell or to freeboot dashboard or xex menu

All the programmer is for is to read and write the nand. So you either write back the original nand before you desolder it. Pics of your install would help
#3. Posted:
Bananza
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 18
Rodent_Modz wroteJr programmer has nothing to do with the console booting to xell or to freeboot dashboard or xex menu

All the programmer is for is to read and write the nand. So you either write back the original nand before you desolder it. Pics of your install would help
The thing is that I didn't write back the original NAND. I literally just unsoldered the programmer points and it reverted back to the original boot.
#4. Posted:
Rodent_Modz
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 2750
Motto: #1 Trusted Seller. Jtags/ RGHS/PS3/Etc.
Bananza wrote
Rodent_Modz wroteJr programmer has nothing to do with the console booting to xell or to freeboot dashboard or xex menu

The thing is that I didn't write back the original NAND. I literally just unsoldered the programmer points and it reverted back to the original boot.

There is no way this could happen your rewriting the nand when you rgh the console

Desolding the jrprogrammer has nothing to do with it