FortniteBuy V-Bucks for £26.14 - 36$ for 13,500 METHOD RELEASE!Posted:

Chat
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 1197
Motto: Ninja, Destruction v1, Matrix User| Chaotic360 Support & Seller, Direct message me to purchase or to ask any questions you may have about Chaotic360!
BEFORE YOU DO THIS READ EVERYTHING IN PART 1 TO REASSURE YOU DO NOT BREAK TOS

- I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS NOR IS TTG, I Am SImply Sharing this as I get a lot of direct messages, if you do not want to do it then do not flame or cause Drama, I will simply have the post locked and removed once again.

Method 1: (Requires VPN + XBOX > Paypal Direct Debit Cards, Visa Direct Debit, MasterCards. These are the only tested methods, cannot confirm others will work. ALTERNATIVES FOR UK USERS: [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

ALTERNATIVES FOR UNITED STATES USERS:
You can use a prepaid Visa from Walmart as confirmed by another user!

This is for countries such as ARGENTINA that dont have Gift cards available for purchase

Step 1: Go to [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] and find the Item you wish to purchase. We will do VBUCKS for example > in order to prevent breaking the xbox ToS, you can only purchase a game or item that is also available in your region.

Step 2: What we will have to do is go onto xbox and go to settings, and change your Region to ARGENTINA - To Change Your Location Read Below!

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
Select Settings.
Select System.
Select Language & location.
Select your new location from the list( ARGENTINA ), and then select Restart now.)

Step 3: Once we have done this we will also need a Laptop/PC with WIFI
We will want to get a Free Trial or if you have a Existing VPN that will work

VPNs that offer Trials

https://www.ibvpn.com/ (They offer a 24 Hour Trial)
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ] (They offer a 3 day Trial) - Mobile Number Required to verify account.)
We are going to want to setup and run that on the laptop (Connect to the ARGENTINA or your country of purchase)

Step 4: Download your VPN, once it's connected and you find the server you're looking for, for this it will need to be " ARGENTINA "

- Once connected, you will need to put a Ethernet from your Laptop/PC to your Xbox

- Now go to Network and Sharing Center, - This can be located at the bottom right of your screen ( your wireless connection, right click it open Network and Sharing Center)

- Select Change Adapter Settings, find the VPN adapter that you've just downloaded and right click, hit properties, then share that connection with an Ethernet that is being used from Laptop > Xbox One

- From Here, you can connect to xbox live and carry on with the steps below, filling out account information with details, I personally used Hotel Details!

Google: Hotels In Argentina
or use this to generate fake address NOT RECOMMENDED: [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
NOTE: If your unable to connect to xbox live, you may be running a VPN that doesn't automatically enable StealthVPN, find that option and enable it.
NOTE: If you dont have a WIFI card built in you can do it with a wired connection : [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
NOTE: This method is 100% not against ToS and I have confirmed this with Xbox Support, the only rules is that you are purchasing something that is also available in your region and purchasing with a legitment payment method.
NOTE: If you want to get this on PC or Mobile, simply link your xbox accounts to those two accounts on your EpicGames Login Account.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Step 5: Once you're on XBOX you will want to go to the settings and connect if you have not already done so from here go to the store to purchase your VBUCKS enter your CC information, but for the address you will have to find a local address
for example I use a Hotel in ARGENTINA, simply Google " Hotels in Argentina " we use Argentina Hotels because we're using the Argentina Method / Region on the console.

Is your card being declined or cannot you purchase the vbucks, contact your bank to make sure they're not blocking your payment due to the address you have given.

- Alternatives, you can use a paypal prepaid master card, you can apply for that here:
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Dont own a PC/Laptop, use your mobile device here's a quick guide on how to do that:
Step 1 and a half: Read Step 1 that's listed above.
Step 1: Download a VPN that has ARGENTINA as a server.
Step 2: Connect to that VPN and turn your mobile into a hotspot, I'm pretty sure all phones have this option.
Step 3: Boot up your console, then connect to the hotspot under your wireless network.
Step 4: Read back to step Step 5.

Method 2:
Similar to method 1 but instead of doing the entire billing way what we will do is buy from a Country that has gift cards. EG Brasil
The price for 1k Vbucks from ARGENTINA is $19 BRL or $5.57 USD
what we will do is buy a gift card of $30 BRL
I'd recommend you go to [ Register or Signin to view external links. ] and purchase giftcards from there!

We will now sign in on the XBOX website and find the item we want to purchase, at the bottom left of the website there is a globe icon, click that and change it to Brasil. Everything will now be spanish, use google translate to purcahse by redeeming your GIFT code.

If you do not want to use a hotel address, which I highly recommend you do, then you can simply generate a random address below using this link provided.
Although recommended you use random hotel addresses as these are PUBLIC!

Generate an Address: [ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

PS4 Information:
This will also work on PS4, although you will need to either create a new account or system restore in order to change your console location, if you make a fresh account in the location needed then you can do it that way.

Credits: whoever made this guide the first time.

Me - for making it better easier to understand, with a much more simple method of connecting.

UnderPass - for sharing with me] to begin with.

TOS RELATED STUFF:

I contacted Xbox Support, I spoke to them about making purchases within different locations, they claimed that items are region free and that you can do this as long as you can purchase the item inside your Region for example you cannot buy Chinese games this will break Terms of Service.

- You can use a VPN.
- You can purchase no matter how much cheaper it is.
- I have screenshots to prove it.
-You must use a legit payment option, eg your own credit card.
- I'd like to add that using PUBLIC HOTELS can't really break ToS due to the fact that you can go to the hotel it is public, you could legit sit in the lobby and do it from there if you wanted lol, unless you are using Private Addresses, or fakes then you'd be doing something wrong.

Fortnite TOS on the other hand.
There is some stuff about Fraud, although in the xbox section, it claims if you are purchasing and paying the fee then you are fine.

> If I pay in USD, I have to pay fee in my currency.

I also want to say that I or TheTechGame is not responsible for any game you may cause to your account, this includes getting banned or possibly messing up and paying the full amount.
- I have yet to be banned, to my knowledge this is 100% Legal.
- Until someone is banned there is a Zero % Chance of Being Banned, as of Now It Is ZERO %

Last edited by Chat ; edited 7 times in total

The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Chat For This Useful Post:

coolbunny1234 (06-21-2018), playboiEazy (06-20-2018), XeVon (06-13-2018), Hero (06-11-2018), _Notorious (06-04-2018), STVCKZ (06-03-2018), ThriII (05-26-2018), Rauben (05-23-2018), Cartier (05-21-2018), Boss (05-20-2018), Fordey (05-19-2018), Miserable (05-19-2018), -Uk (05-18-2018), Dusk (05-18-2018), dTp (05-17-2018), XeCookie_ (05-17-2018), Hollywood_Undead (05-17-2018), JTHM (05-17-2018), Junkrat (05-17-2018), urBeats (05-17-2018), Wenja (05-17-2018), Reevy (05-17-2018), LGW (05-17-2018), B_Ob (05-17-2018)
#2. Posted:
B_Ob
  • E3 2018
Reputation Power: 277
Thanks man
#3. Posted:
Chris
Reputation Power: 2431
Motto: Only you can judge your life. You have to live up to your own expectations.
Please note this thread is for informative purposes only.

Please do not start arguments on this thread as it will not be tolerated. If you have an actual issue or feedback, feel free to post so someone can assist.
#4. Posted:
Reevy
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 495
Motto: 13/11/16 | Scambaiter | Xbox Modder
Can confirm this is working 100%

Did this when you first released the method and it's still working
#5. Posted:
Junkrat
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 52
Awesome !
Thanks for sharing !
#6. Posted:
Chat
  • Winter 2017
Motto: Ninja, Destruction v1, Matrix User| Chaotic360 Support & Seller, Direct message me to purchase or to ask any questions you may have about Chaotic360!
I added some information about PlayStation Users.

- Yes this is possible
- Probably not worth it.
- as extra steps are needed.

If you scroll down to Method Two, below you'll see PS4 Information.
#7. Posted:
ItzSaxbyyy
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 112
Motto: If you need help p.m or post on my wall, +rep is always appreciated :)
Would PayPal work too or not? Since i know i can pay using foreign currencies and also send/recieve them since i dont have a Credit Card
#8. Posted:
Chat
  • Gold Member
ItzSaxbyyy wroteWould PayPal work too or not? Since i know i can pay using foreign currencies and also send/recieve them since i dont have a Credit Card

Not using Argentina Method, only Credit Cards are accepted, so unless you apply for a Paypal Debit Card you cannot do it.
#9. Posted:
iJustine
  • Winter 2016
Reputation Power: 91
Can't you just buy V-bucks on the Xbox website using the free VPN. Instead of having to bridge your connection with a laptop/pc?
#10. Posted:
Chat
  • E3 2017
iJustine wroteCan't you just buy V-bucks on the Xbox website using the free VPN. Instead of having to bridge your connection with a laptop/pc?

You're more than welcome to try I attempted and it did not work