AnimeFinished The King's AvatarPosted:

WoodsfIame
  • Sensei
Reputation Power: 25
Finished The King's Avatar recently or Quanzhi Gaoshou as it is also known. This one is pretty different, mainly cause it's Chinese and not Japanese. Very good show overall, animation and sound were good. It's about video games so that was an immediate plus for me. I gave it an 8/10 overall.

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to WoodsfIame For This Useful Post:

TastyCereal (04-25-2018)
#2. Posted:
TastyCereal
  • Shoutbox Hero
Reputation Power: 1237
Motto: i put a bullet where i shoulda put a helmet
WoodsfIame wroteFinished The King's Avatar recently or Quanzhi Gaoshou as it is also known. This one is pretty different, mainly cause it's Chinese and not Japanese. Very good show overall, animation and sound were good. It's about video games so that was an immediate plus for me. I gave it an 8/10 overall.

It's got an 8 on MAL, which always makes it more enticing, not that the score means everything. How does it compare to a classic video game anime, like SAO?
#3. Posted:
WoodsfIame
  • Sensei
Reputation Power: 25
It's nothing like SAO really. They're not stuck in the game or anything, it just changes perspective from real life to game characters a lot. I don't really want to say to much because spoilers, ya know? Honestly MAL does a pretty good job summing up the entire story. It's got good action and animation. But I can't really compare SAO and this. Only comparison really is that they're both about games.