MWRBoosting QuestionPosted:

Galaxy-Mods
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 22
Does IW care about boosting anymore? I know when the game first came out, they were cracking down on it. I just want to get exclusion zone and don't want to take forever on it.
#2. Posted:
Chat
  • Winter 2017
Reputation Power: 1106
Motto: Ninja, Destruction v1, Matrix User| Chaotic360 Support & Seller, Direct message me to purchase or to ask any questions you may have about Chaotic360!
I doubt anyone cares about it anymore, I'm sure there will be people out there who'll still want to boost...

although I doubt they'd care or take action against you due to WWII being out and IW being less of an interest, regardless always be careful and don't go overboard.
#3. Posted:
Galaxy-Mods
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 22
Chat wroteI doubt anyone cares about it anymore, I'm sure there will be people out there who'll still want to boost...

although I doubt they'd care or take action against you due to WWII being out and IW being less of an interest, regardless always be careful and don't go overboard.
I've heard people boost for regal for certain classes and they've been reset. I just don't want that to happen to me. I'm halfway through 5th prestige
#4. Posted:
Reputation Power: 0
lemme know if you want to do this