ModdingLaunch.ini RGH ProblemsPosted:

Snowmobile
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 27
Hey ttg I put a new launch.ini on my RGH and went through everything and my thoughts still won't boot. What do I do?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section I didn't know where else to put this.
#2. Posted:
Mike
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 459
Motto: Bih
Do u keep the USB in the Console if so take it out
#3. Posted:
Snowmobile
  • V5 Launch
Mike wroteDo u keep the USB in the Console if so take it out
yea I take it out of the console
#4. Posted:
Chat
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 1296
Motto: Ninja, Destruction v1, Matrix User| Chaotic360 Support & Seller, Direct message me to purchase or to ask any questions you may have about Chaotic360!
what stealth server are you using, it could be a server issue, if you're using a clean launch.ini make one with no plugins and see if it boots.
#5. Posted:
Snowmobile
  • Christmas!
Chat wrotewhat stealth server are you using, it could be a server issue, if you're using a clean launch.ini make one with no plugins and see if it boots.
im using Rebellion and where can i get more fresh launch.ini s? i have used the ones i seen on google
#6. Posted:
Chat
  • E3 2017
Reputation Power: 1296
Motto: Ninja, Destruction v1, Matrix User| Chaotic360 Support & Seller, Direct message me to purchase or to ask any questions you may have about Chaotic360!
Snowmobile wrote
Chat wrotewhat stealth server are you using, it could be a server issue, if you're using a clean launch.ini make one with no plugins and see if it boots.
im using Rebellion and where can i get more fresh launch.ini s? i have used the ones i seen on google

Download the files on Ninja Stealth website, use those. Remove the Stealth plugin from your current launch.ini first, to see if you're able to get of boot logo
#7. Posted:
Snowmobile
  • V5 Launch
Chat wrote
Snowmobile wrote

Download the files on Ninja Stealth website, use those. Remove the Stealth plugin from your current launch.ini first, to see if you're able to get of boot logo
ok ill try it ill let you know if i can get it to work
#8. Posted:
Reputation Power: 0
do yo you still have the problem if so i can help you out