ModdingPlz help JB issuePosted:

Reputation Power: 0
I can't get my unlock all for others on Black Ops 2 and MW2 to stick. Mw3 its not a problem... If anyone knows why or can help it would be much appreciated..
#2. Posted:
Reputation Power: 1
Probably to do with the menu. Have you tried more.. Or if you can download an RTM tool. The stats on them always stick (Well for me anyway,)
#3. Posted:
Lukedsimmons wroteProbably to do with the menu. Have you tried more.. Or if you can download an RTM tool. The stats on them always stick (Well for me anyway,)

I have no problem with non host on mw2 and bo2.. I have the new km z loader for bo2 I do all the steps needed and none of the host menus stick for people. Mw2 all i can give is infections off my non host menu. The host menu work for me on mw2 but the unlock all dosent stick.. On both games..
#4. Posted:
dah
  • Supporter
Reputation Power: 1528
Motto: I'm a Youtuber over 1.9K Subs. https://www.youtube.com/dahdahs
Modded_Dabs wroteI can't get my unlock all for others on Black Ops 2 and MW2 to stick. Mw3 its not a problem... If anyone knows why or can help it would be much appreciated..

Would be nice to explain more in detail what menu you're using so I know what could be the issue.
#5. Posted:
Would be nice to explain more in detail what menu you're using so I know what could be the issue. [/quote]
I'm using the new km z update for bo2. I have no problem using the non host.. The host menus all load in game no issues, the issue is when i give everyone everything unlocked it dosent stick. I have used all bo2 menus on the newest km z update from Batman to jiggy..

On mw2 my non host again are not a problem...
I try to use a host menu and give everyone everything unlock and it dosent stick. The menu does load and i can use it it just dosent stick. Iv been using project nightmare on mw2 for host.

All that being said i have no problem hosting on mw3 giving everyone everything

Last edited by Modded_Dabs ; edited 1 time in total
#6. Posted:
Mike
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 228
i dont believe its possible on PS3 or XBox on Bo2 to "Unlock all via Menu!
#7. Posted:
lRC
Reputation Power: 1
Use a RTM tool bro. Menu unlock alls are shit.
#8. Posted:
EG6
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 112
As far as I know there isn't a menu for BO2 that All Client stats stick with. Pretty sure the only way is via a recovery on BO2.
#9. Posted:
SFX
  • Gold Gifter
Reputation Power: 61
EG6 wroteAs far as I know there isn't a menu for BO2 that All Client stats stick with. Pretty sure the only way is via a recovery on BO2.

destiny menu does all client stats in game
#10. Posted:
dah
  • Christmas!
Reputation Power: 1528
Motto: I'm a Youtuber over 1.9K Subs. https://www.youtube.com/dahdahs
Mike wrotei dont believe its possible on PS3 or XBox on Bo2 to "Unlock all via Menu!

Where have you been all this time, BO2 Destiny has All Client unlock all....bruh